King size joints or regular sized

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ASamsquanch, Mar 26, 2014.

1. my friend always nags me because i never role king size joints i have always stuck to 1 1/4th j's i always fell good after one .what do y'all prefer king size or regular?

2. I prefer mini dutches rather than the regular Dutch. I roll up everything but it's all about preferences.

sent from your bosses laptop

3. I always go king sized, higher tolerance so I have to smoke more. If regulars are the only ones I got that will do.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Hate king size papers, 1 1/2 Zig Zags or Ez Widers for me :smoke:

5. I got kings for smoking with more than one or two heads. If its just you, stick to what you know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. My favorite is 1 king size + 1 regular size
    When i smoke with a few friends i do 1 king + 2 regular
    thats how we do it in france

7. Yo man you shouldnt smoke zig zags man, that shit is bad for you.
    Ive never seen papers more bleached than zig zags
    I personally prefer yeufs which are 100% natural and they dont have problems sticking like raws

8. That shit can not be healthy..

I remember double rolling J's in high school because all my poor friends said it "burns so much slowerrrr"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. First off if your friend nags you about how u smoke then dont smoke with him cause if it works for you than stick to it. I cant count the amount of times friends of mine 'insult' my ways of smoking even though I smoke much more often and have been for longer. As some advice to you my fellow toker I suggest you take the advice of Cheech as ZIG ZAG are TERRIBLE for you. With YEUF it not only tastes better and rolls better but your not inhaling bleach. Dont smoke white papers it fucks your lungs up. As for the size I cant tell you cause everyone has there own tolerance but dont ever feel you gotta 'out smoke' your friends if smaller papers gets you sufficiently high than use those cause all that means is your saving your money and your weed. I personally have always rolled with king size and always make sure to stuff it to the brim with trees ;). Happy Toking

10. If its unbleached than it's actually fine and it depends how much bud you put in it cause if you roll a skinny ass joint then yes its in theory a poor mans blunt but if you pack it to the brim like I do and fill it with hash than it most certainly is not.

11. When i say king + 2 regular i dont mean stacked on top of each other, i mean you take the king then lick half of a regular then stick it on sideways to the end of the king, then take another regular, lick it, then stick that to the end of the other regular.
    It basically makes a really long j

12. King size or go home

13. Roll joints however, if you want a fatty get some blunt papers.

Grape to be exact...

14. Tequila flavored blunts by Juicy J or mint and lemon flavored blunts are the way to go when were talking flavor^ but to each their own.

15. King size

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I use regular..my tolerance is too low for a big j

17. Regular always

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I don't think you understand what he's saying.

Try rereading that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I've got king size raw papers, but the stupid glue won't ever stick so I just stick to regular size ones