Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help finding dealer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by higherstateofmind, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Well, if you are in college (or 18 and in HS), then people usually know who the stoners are.  You could also just try going to hippie hill (in San Francisco) if you're from the Bay Area.  If all else fails, just get a card or stand outside your local headshop.

peace,
    Blaba125

There's very little violent crime in honkeyville. Our streets are clean, people walk down the street without getting sucker-punched or robbed, I get job offers all the time. It's a really nice place, I love honkeyville.

3. I'm not trying to turn this conversation into the movie where your username is derived from so good comment sir made me laugh

4. #24 Mr.Otter, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
     The only way I know how is just through knowing people. When I first started I just got into a crowd that smoked and they would pickup for me and I'd meet them somehwere. Now I'm spoiled and my parents will drive out pick it up and leave it on the table for me when they get theirs.

5. Hey guys you every been looking for a dealer so you ask ppl you know for a facT smoke and they won't hook you up with a dealer.I have a guy I could pick up from but his bud is literally the worst I have ever seen in person. Super leafy an lots of stems. Not really asking for help just sharing my shity dealer story lol.

Another funny thing. My old dealer hit me up today asking if I could get him some trees LOL. Iwas like too...and told him my story..I'm pretty much waiting on him to find some cause he said he'd hit me up when and if he does. I'm just not gunna smoke till I find something worth buying and smoking. I'm sick of smoking shit bud. Lol

6. Interesting, since the racial stereotyping began with your comment.

7. #27 Spliff Shady, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    I just said the truth if some white kid came up to me asking for weed I'd think he was a cop or a snitch. Nothing racist about that most of the white kids around here are snitches. I never said I hate white people. Now go ahead with your if a black kid wanted to borrow my phone I'd think he was a thief, cuz most black people are thieves propaganda. I couldn't care less I'm not white or black or a mix of either. So go ahead and waste your time. I've had enough of this idiocracy. Don't make me call uuppgreeyyedd now. Lol

8. Lol, well played