Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fake Roor

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mrballoonhands, Mar 26, 2014.

1. So I purchased this $70 Roor bong and according to all the right ups and guides, it is clearly not an authentic roor bong. However, it still is a good quality piece and I got absolutely RIPPED from it and it milks perfectly. Am I in the wrong for owning a fake Roor?

2. Of course, don't be materialistic. If it works then who cares what's on the side.

Not your average smoker 😏

3. That's what I was thinking. I've used many bongs but this fake Roor had me STONED

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. you shoulve know it was fake right off the price tag.  even though some fakes are almost as good as the originals.

if it works it works.  

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395802059.463336.jpg

i have one too. like 7 inches tall and i named it "wanna be" hahaha! it was only $20 bucks so fugg it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. a brand new roor isnt going to be 70 bucks. low quality glass isnt the worst thing in the world, but you did overpay a little. if youre happy with the piece and price thats all that matters.