Enough with the drug test threads...Search

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Winegums, Mar 25, 2014.

1. The amount of drug test threads is alarming. Seems like every other thread is some one asking if they're going to fail their test or what to do. No one seems to suggest searching for past threads that would quickly supply a library worth of DT knowledge and tips.

Also why don't we have a new section for drug test threads altogether? Seems like there's enough threads and people asking about it that it's justified.

/end_rant

2. #2 Iceman2damax, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    There's actually a thread at the very top of "Apprentice Tokers" JUST FOR drug tests and many people don't know that and/or are too lazy. Not sure if it comes up in the search bar though. 
    Also, I'd have to agree with making a section dedicated to drug tests. Why not? It doesn't hurt, and clears up a lot of threads relative to the topic.

3. Speaking of search...

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-forum-feedback/1291469-section-suggestion.html

:poke:

To be honest, short of disallowing drug test threads, we've pretty much done what we can...

We move countless threads a day as it is...more sections would just be more people posting threads in the wrong place...

People choose not to use the available resources here on GC...be it for drug tests, or their wilting plant...they just start their own thread wherever the hell they feel like, and expect everything to be spoon-fed to them...

As long as others continue to spoon feed these people, they'll continue what they are doing...

4. why do we have so many "we have so many drug test" threads?

5. Maybe the non conformity and not giving a shit attitude of being a stoner has something to do with improperly placed threads and not using the search.

way to lump people who smoke weed into one stereotypical category.

7. Doesn't me being a stoner myself make give me a little more leeway to say things like that or were you just not thinking about how I obviously smoke weed too since I'm a member here? I didn't say we're lazy criminals (plus I live in Washington state and I'm over 21) I basically just said were chill. You seemed to hear lazy criminals, at least your reacting that way.

8. I added a new feature that should reduce this issue. 

When you are creating a new thread , system will search for existing threads and suggest user to use one of the existing threads.