Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I start smoking alone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ashtrayz, Mar 25, 2014.

1. I am a new toker recently started maybe last October.

Throughout the months I have only smoked with my friends or in a group.

Maybe that's because I don't know how to roll or any of that stuff but just have the money to buy weed.

I don't have a problem smoking with my friends just when you think about it since I smoke everday I use money everyday on weed and when you look at it im the one losing.

I'm just here baking up my friends and they don't gotta pay for shit.
    I mean I just enjoy smoking with my friends its so fun. But makes me irritated that I'm paying for all this weed for them to just get high.

I mean am I thinking selfish for saying this or naw?

2. Do what you gotta do man I personally love the introspection that being alone gives but at times I love the company. It's whatever you want it to be!

3. It's nice smoking people out but if its over and over again and they never get you back then I'd bring it up to them and tell them they either have to pitch in bud or money

4. If your only problem with smoking with a group is the fact that you're the sole provider of said weed and/or money used for weed, then why not confront your friends about having them pitch in for the next time you smoke them up. Seems only fair that everyone pitches into weed for everyone to share together, or they pay you for what they take from what you've bought. 

Smoking alone is great though, there's something incredibly soothing about being able to sit there and just think, primarily on your self, and how it is you're to make yourself a better person for the future; often times that's what I experience when high alone anyway. 

5. Yea you should start smoking alone I was just like that paying for all the bud. Its cool sometimes to smoke with friends but I like toking up alone and just enjoying whatever I wanna do

6. I say do it, smoking with others can be fun. But smoking alone is just a completely different experience. you can get as high as you want and act however you like without worrying what some judgmental choad thinks. 

7. 2nd that^

9. Smoking by yourself is awesome. You get to pick whatever you want to listen to, watch whatever you'd like, just basically spend your time doing what you want instead of trying to communicate how you feel/what you're thinking at the moment at basically all moments and trying to convince others to do what you feel like doing.

Smoking in groups can be fun but it can also be annoying.

10. Once you do it for awhile, a lot (not all) daily smokers prefer to smoke alone. Don't get me wrong, I love smoking in groups, but I love nothing more than that first dab in the morning in my boxers listening to some feel good music with a cup of coffee. Smoking in groups becomes annoyig when they all know they can come to your room and chief down. I prefer hanging with one other person and taking some dabs and then taking snaps every 20 minutes while getting philosophical

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. There's no better way in my opinion. 

12. #12 JuicyJaydon, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    It's simple, the next time they ask you to buy bud here's what you tell them:
    "Hey, I'm sorry but this is really cutting into my cash stack, if you wanna pitch in or match that's definitely cool but I can't keep doing this"
    Your real friends will understand, trust me

13. Haha new toker getting used. tell them to match or Fuck your friends and they wont smoke your weed. I look back at my teen years and all the time i bought weed.. i coulda bought a nice car..thousands of dollars..dont waste your money.

14. Get a pipe (small is 5-10 big is 20+ typically) or make a gatorade bottle bong if your under 18.. ehhh(;? Dont be dumb man.. you will learn.

15. im going through the same problem now so i cant tell u an answer but what i am going to start to do is smoking by myself for a while and then if my friends wanna smoke they have to put done some money or bring some bud with them....

Happy smoking buddy  :smoking:

16. Tell those fuckers to throw down some cash because you're not giving them free weed anymore.

17. I had this problem a while ago. Had this dude I'd chill with all the time. I always came through with the smoke. This guys would never put down on anything! I would order pizza and this mofo would ask for all the extras like he was paying g for it. Same thing g if I hit the store before I came.. This mofo had a corner store right outside his front fucking door. Shit would piss me right the fuck off. So now 2 years later I move out and it. I ask him to chill and the first fucking words out his mouth is you got smoke.WTf! if you run into ppl like this ditch them or smoke them out like once a year on some shit weed, if your feeling friendly that day

18. Trust me when i say ive been there. You have to be fair and make sure everyones throwing in, You dont want to look like a pushover and that is exactly what you are doing by smoking them out and feeling guilty about it. So just make sure they got their ends and blaze even fatter. Make them realize you arent someone they can mooch off.

19. I smoke with and without company..... But if you always gotta pay for em, then smoke alone and save $$$$ if you need to.... Usually my friends got bud or something to match. If they don't, I don't mind smoking them out. Only because I got a tight circle of 3 niggas though... & if I don't got nothing to match, they smoke me out too.  

20. Hell yea you should smoke by yourself.