Homeless man shot to death by police while illegally camping in the foothills of New Mexico

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Earth Ling, Mar 25, 2014.

1. What's with law enforcers nowadays lacking cognitive empathy? Nope, sorry we have to follow our duties and can't do anything about it , but still-- how was it logical to kill a man when he wasn't armed with any weapons?

Don't generalize, but not all cops are passive-aggressive beings that rely on their impulse, some are compassionate and caring, but that's least likely to be headlined. They need to control their amygdala.

2. He had a knife, watch it again.

I counted six cops? There are  six people walking around in NM, probably on paid vacation until an investigation clears them, with a license to kill civilians. I know I feel a lot safer knowing heroes like this are serving and protecting us.

3. I can't view the video on the Opera browser so I probalby overlooked that detail. Not really strong hung on politics though, just there to keep informed and understand both sides of the spectrum.

4. They killed that guy? Dude, our system is so fucked. Can't even trust the people sworn to protect us.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app