Hypers House of Meds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Mar 24, 2014.

1. I'm good everyday I wake up brother!! Kids keep me pretty busy. Lol

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

2. I just are some churros!! They were great!! Lol

3. Hahaha, too lazy to cook... Who ate the last of the fuggin ice cream!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #624 hypercardriac, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Ogre down!! Ogre down!! Code red, green situation.. Fans trimmed and hang in.. 2.5 ounces maybe 3.. Glad they are getting bigger. I should pull 4-5 easy on the next one. These buds are rock Fuckin solid.. Won't be much shrinkage..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. Fire, buddy!

6. Those are nice buds man!!

7. looking forward to seeing what them ice roads can do!
    :yay:  :yay:

8. I swear its not always this small. I blame the shrinkage!

Glad to have you back on the city hyper

These eyes can't lie, I be high - sent from the clouds

9. Shrinkage? Is the water cold?
    Awesome looking plant hype, you're not gonna hit it with that pinata stick on the floor are you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. He's a grower, not a shower lol

11. Don't start prying in on his Exotic Ninja Turtle past!! LOL

12. DWC ogre fell over sometime over night.. The rest didn't, she just leaned right over and all her branches are headed skyward.. She's just being a good girl since all ogre usually get that.. Amazing how much stronger she is than the soil girl. I think I'm just underfeeding the ladies in dirt..they are mostly promix cause I'm low in ffof.. Gonna start feeding more starting tonight.. The whole lot gets moles ass tonight.. Gonna start transplants and eliminations on iceroads tonight.. Thinking of eliminating half of them tonight.. They are all pretty neck and neck but some are stronger and better leaf structures.. Some pretty leaves in there for.sure but leaves aren't everything.. Anyway the healthiest stay the rest get scrapped..

Mazari and green crack and fruity chronic are all doing good, little far from the light but I'm looking for that a little right now.. Fruity chronic is still staying real tight for being 3,feet from the light.. She's one of the farthest.. SBR is slow but I think she needs more feed so everyone should start rocking in the next week or so.. Flower looks good.. Bout 10-12,days till another comes out.. That will be the haz c baseball buds.. Chunky mothers but density is far from what ogre has, not to be blamed on haz, she's.just short.and.a.looooonnnmgg way from the light..

13. Extra on flower, one of the haz is starting to claw on top, and the rest are kicking ass. The big.ogre is big.. Topping out at max height preference for me.. Aost too tall.. I think the extra base on the veg girl will help with that.. Sour d should start flowering soon and then.I.will put.the veg ogre in there.. Trying to time it so.those 2,come out.together.. Ogre.keeps putting.me to.sleep so in need a daytime bud.. A slightly early SD should be just about right..

14. Save some ogre! I need a sleeper lol

15. What are the Genetics of the Ice Road?

16. Haz C X Ogre Kush

17. #640 hypercardriac, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    /\\/\\ that's the stuff /\\/\\

Flower vid uploading, but YouTube is procrastinating so it could be a while.. Maybe morning...