Hypers House of Meds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Mar 24, 2014.

1. http://youtu.be/Y7sLYNwevDQ

2. That's fuckin awesome, I almost posted that yesterday.. Pretty funny when the dude comes up and starts flippin dudes donger..

Glad ya made it moon. 2 thumbs up for that shit bro...

3. Bout damn time, where the hell ya been? Glad ya showed up, better late than never.. Better late than never <--- phrase probly coined by the stoner....

4. Guess I better drop some oz gear in the dirt then huh? Sounds good to me.. Still looking for that WF hardbody..

5. Glad ya made it Ozzie..

6. been very busy with life. Work work work, family, house chores and plant trimmings. I've been one busy beaver. Speaking of beaver, the gf is in Florida so I'm gettin no love tonite....anyway you could you pass that bottle of neem my way? Haha

Current Grow

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-tokin-goes-indoors-first-journal.html#

7. No need to ask, it was on its way at Florida bro.. Gonna drop a bunch of pics in a few..

8. so, first up we have a group veg and a group flower, apparently not in that order.. Why, cause im fuckin sittin in the clouds high.. With those pics I'd like to say this is probly the last of the ogre unless I need filler..
    Next pic is the last ogre to hit flower, yesterday, and the next is haz c, 4th to hit flower, also yesterday.. Did some trimming off the bottom to primarily focus on colas on the haz.. Those 2 are in order because I don't know why, u can't expect so much from a stoner..

Next 2 pics are from the haz soon to be chopped.. Being 12/12 from seed I can't count days from flip, so I'm counting days of flower.. She's at 53 days of flower.. I actually expected her to be a little farther along but she's almost all cloudy.. I planned to chop her at 60 days flower which is Monday, but I think it may be a little longer..

Next up we have 2 blurry mazari grape seedlings, followed by a shot of green crack next to fruity chronic juice.. Sorry for the blur, its all a blur tonight.. That's probly about it, the bong still has a hit or 2 in it, I am gonna cruise some threads and push the retard button.. Flame on!!!

Attached Files:

9. 12/12 haz, gettin there.. Found a seed in the sample bud... Just one, very very brown, totally plantable.. Until the plant drops I don't know if she jizzed herself or the black water did it..

Attached Files:

10. She looks sexy as hell though! !

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Ya, for a lil girl she is awfully cute..

12. Thinkin about wetting the sugar black rose.. I have been reading up in some strains in the freebies.. This one and white lavendar I think will be next.. Here's a good review on the sbr..

DrHustleton says

at the 28.05.2012, 14:23:This comment is connected to a Plant-Profile!

The Sugar Black Rose is an incredible plant. From feminized seed, the plants are very homogeneous and match the description given by Delicious Seeds perfectly. I entirely underestimated this plant. I wasn't expecting much from a feminized freebie. I did not take clones while in the vegetative growth cycle, and now I deeply regret not doing so. The stretch is minimal when put on a flowering light schedule, making this strain ideal for SOG and SCROG gardens. It is the fastest flowering plant I've grown to date. Mine was complete 50 days from the time I switched from 24/7 to 12/12. The aroma is an intoxicating combination of candied fruit and a slight musky hint on the bottom end. The flowers were very evenly distributed throughout the plant. They were also very large. Sugar Black Rose responds well to topping and pruning, both are recommended. In conclusion I would strongly suggest this strain to anyone looking for an easy to grow, fast flowering, high yielding, sweet smelling indica

13. Happened to me once.. I've gotten good at it.. Lets run it. I will wet it tonight.. Got some ogre X haz c beans dryin too.. The clone didn't give up much, so I'm glad I dusted the second. Its puttin out like a whore in prison..

14. I've done that a couple times...
    The black rose looks good.
    Peaked my interest

15. I would run just cuz of the name!! Lol

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

16. What u gonna name the ogre x haz???