Hypers House of Meds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Mar 24, 2014.

1. can't argue with that.and some mighty fine tail too.. Glad ya made it ram..

2. When did we get that low? Just remember come Monday we gotta order some more or we will be out for the weekend.. Got a pallet of Kleenex on the way and a shitload of socks.. Do we still need the plungers?

Sent from my Nintendo 64 using Vaseline and a backhoe...

3. Took a buttload of pics, put the memory card int my phone and no pics.. Never happened before.. The camera was havin a real hard time focusing too, I think its time for a new one.. Basically, pics tomorrow..

4. I know, but seedlings aren't as exciting anyhow. The flower room had some nice pics. I even had all.the plants out for.individuals.. I have one ogre that needs tied up, its nearly fallen completely over.. Next round I'm getting poles for the plants.. Tonight however,.i have a pole for mrs hyper so I am signing off. Hope to see a few more faces in here tomorrow.. Glad to see the ones that are already here..

5. Worst video ever!! Lol

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

6. Holy shit. Wasn't planning on starting my day like that lol

Good thing I happened to be on my laptop and see the thread. Would've been the weekend before I found this

7. Hello hello!

8. Thanx for showin up guys.. Probly gon a be a slow day today, but I'm glad see some blades on here.. Takin a day off for health.. I will be pokin around tho..

9. Be easy bro!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Ya , first date easy! Hyper, you slut! I see you poking around :eek:

11. He was just looking for Gumby!! HahA

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

12. #39 hypercardriac, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    http://youtu.be/MMbKwIXdxPw