Hypers House of Meds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Mar 24, 2014.

1. #3342 STIGGY, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    [​IMG]Now we are talking

2. How deep can she go hahaha that shit got stuck wtf

3. So, decided to make a move. Ice road and that ugly stretched ass ogre hit the flower room. Things are a bit crowded in there.. Got some small ones under the flouros and were starting a new cycle. This 1 plant at a time shit ain't for me. Gonna call it a 6 plant flower room, I hope to pull 3 at a time, two waves.. 1 harvest per month. Got a couple plants left for that cycle to continue. Any who, the 400 is shut down, the flouros fired back up. Will probably rig up a second bulb in the cool tube and run 800 when it comes back up.

4. Glad you are liking the bluedream. We will have to compare plants here soon. Yours had to be bigger. Let mine go a little too long in the solos

5. #3347 afflicted, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
  6. t8, 6 bulb 4 foot. I have t5's as well but they are flower spec. I need some veg bulbs for em then I will put them up.

7. I wired my lights up too.. It's so simple with the lil plug connectors that the fixtures come with. Definitely worth it too if the store fixtures are really that expensive. :eek:

8. They are, I know I priced one that was close to that. Plus they grow shop wants 10$ a bulb for spectrulux. I got plus rite bulbs for like 3$ a pop off 1000bulbs. Been using the same 8 tubes since last year only replaced one this far and that's cuz my dumbass broke it.

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

9. #3352 hypercardriac, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    I priced some t5 ballasts setups before and about shit. I got my 6's and 8's for a swap but I can't remember what I swapped em for. I like em a lot. Just need the veg bulbs. I will get some. I'd pay 10 bucks a bulb if they were any good. I can run 54 watt bulbs in my flouros, both 5 and 8 T's

10. I put everyone on 1000bulbs.com first thing. Sometimes it's cheaper other places, but they are pretty cheap for bulbs and fixtures.

11. Think their based in TX.

12. The 1000bulbs warehouse is less than 5 miles from me.. Pretty sweet to have no shipping on those cheap ass bulbs.. They got all kinds of stuff too.. Even the nutrients I use, for half off what I pay at the grow shop. :)

13. Anybody see the new hortilux t5 bulbs fuckin bad ass