Hypers House of Meds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Mar 24, 2014.

1. i think after you hit the 3 day mark it will be an easier ride for you. 

2. If you had the will power to decide to try to quit and the dedication to act out your wants to this point, I think you absolutely have all of the tools you need to make this a permanent win. Good for you.

3. I'm trying fellas. Rough nite last nite tho. 18 yr old stepson picked the wrong nite to get in the old mans face yelling. It was everything I could do not to roll up a couple ciggie butts. Thinking I may try the hypno therapy shit. I have wanted to try for years, have a couple relatives who have had success with it. Found a few highly rated programs, prices are pretty steep tho.

Thanx for the good words and support everyone. Its tough. As much as I wanna quit I feel like I've already lost a part of me. I know that changes eventually but it sucks big ass balls right now!!!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1336901-Hypers-Intelligent-Gro-II-LED-5x5-scrog
    use code Hyper5%off for your discount on Intelligent Gro LEDs..

4. I'm happy for ya man :) It's a hard road, but one worth traveling.  Like yesterday, I was watching The Beard Barron on Youtube.  He was saying how growing an epic beard would have 2-3 akward, miserable months.  Lots of people will make stupid comments and try to break your spirit, but you'll be rewarded well if you stick through it :lol:

5. Got to get ready for no shave November

6. Dang man, if you can get through some stressful shit like that and not puff on a fag, then you should be good to go. :metal:

I promise it's only a bad part of you leavin man... Seems like a big chunk, but it's only shit that weighs you down.

Get ready for the lung hacking! I coughed up all kinds of mean nasty black shit after I quit.. Started getting my sniffer to work again too.. I was tasting foods and smelling everything like it was the first time! :D

7. I have no idea what yall are talking about, this no shave November!! Lmao

8. Hahah iron said fag
    It is where you don't shave to bring awareness to prostate cancer.

9. Nice :) I've recently gotten into Beard Oil and a Boar's Hair Brush.  It's the secret to a dope beard for sure.  My buddy and I made our own beard oil the other day.  

My new favorite youtube channel :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRnhOtRn1a0

10. My mind is officially blown.

11. #3174 theratdude64, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    yeah mine was too last week. If ya got an unruly beard, a boars brush will blow your mind too. They're epic, it's like a zero heat straightener, puts them all in line, and distributes your natural oils throughout the hair .

Not to mention it's awesome with beard oil haha.  Our Beard oil is made of Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and the essential oils are sweet orange, cinnamon leaf, and there's a third one I don't recall at the moment.  Makes me wanna give a second go at growing a glorious mustache, last time I tried it pissed me off royally, but with the proper care items, they're awesome. 

12. Wild stache. 8 minutes on beard oil :blink: Round these parts beards have been too popular last couple yrs. One of the reasons I have avoided it for so long. Couple other reasons would include thigh scratching, acne scars creating bare patches, always smells like puss the next day, I'm not big on leftovers. :D

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1336901-Hypers-Intelligent-Gro-II-LED-5x5-scrog

13. The beard oil can help with the dry skin and acne but not sure what to tell ya bout the left overs :lol: That shit sucks  haha

ahh,  yeah I'm a picker too. I can't leave scabs and shit alone pretty bad. Workin on that these days.  

My Salve worked great for a zit by my lip that I couldn't quit pickin, looked like fuckin cold sore herpes, but it wasn't.  The Salve used as chap stick around there got rid of it pretty damn quick.  I was impressed. 

15. #3180 hypercardriac, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    They told me in rehab I as a habitual picker. I told them give my fucking weed back and we will all be fine. They made me stay longer. I was there for meth, but you wouldn't believe how many people were stuck in there over weed.

Funny story, second round of rehab, first month almost complete, getting g ready to finish up my time. Low and behold who walks thru the damn door, my connection. Needless to say, I ended up there an extra month, but I was HIGH as fuck for the first day of that Month =)