Hypers House of Meds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Mar 24, 2014.

1. You gonna turn a lot of her into hash?

I cannot wait till you figure that oil juice stuff out. I want to buy a pen and make some then hehe

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. get the goo figured out quickly hype! lol, got a few more days!

3. I see where you were going with this buddy. I thought it was head on a plane also!! Lol

4. been on it for days.. Gonna try another batch a different way tonight.. Workin on it

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Almost there in the flower room tonight. Worked thru the pain today, gotta get the door, ac and roof in.. Going with cardboard on the roof and ac is ready to go in, just gotta cut out a hole in some plywood cause the window is huge.. Burnt up a timer today, watching TV and I could smell it. Glad I could, and I'm glad I'm in there multiple times a day.. Thought I'd toss in a pic of the tent, won't be many of those soon...

Attached Files:

6. Whether you're trying to get healthy and avoid the nasty contents of the ashtray above, whether you're supplementing your smoking supplies, or you're just looking for something a little different to break up the monotony of your smoking regime... These little babies, are the way to go.
    Using a bud tincture for some of the math we're doing here, but I would really recommend a hash tincture for e-cigs, as it's generally much, much more concentrated and contains fewer plant waxes and chlorophyll.
    It's basically very simple, just so long as you follow a good tincture recipe. If done right, 3 - 5ml tincture taken sublingually (under the tongue) will knock your socks off, but when vaped via an electronic cigarette, I find it takes only about half that to get me where I need to be.
    With hash tincture however, you can pack a lot more punch in your glycerin, minus the plant waxes and clorophyll that you get when using bud tincture. Vaping 2ml bud tincture in a larger machine is fast and easy, but in an e-cig you're going to want something more powerful and condensed, .5ml is about 15 drops, and should be more than enough to keep you going throughout the day. Hash tincture is easier on your atomizer as well.
    Bud/herb tincture is much better if used with a larger more powerful personal vape, and it will retain more of that 'weed flavor' people expect to taste which is, when the bud is good, a good thing.
    An electronic cigarette is made up of several pieces. I'm using a 3 piece 510 model, some of the older models had more pieces, some of the newer ones have less.
    Your basic components are: your cartridge, your atomizer, and your battery.
    - The cartridge, is where you insert your tincture drop by drop. One end attaches to the atomizer, the other end goes to your lips.
    - The atomizer, is the heated element that turns your liquid hash tincture, into vapor.
    - The battery is the longer portion of the electronic cigarette, some are manual as seen here, some are automatic. The difference between the two being, whether or not you need a button to begin ignition (manual), or simply the ‘draw' of your breath (automatic). I prefer manual, as the autos are still a bit finicky, they can go off in your pocket from noise, and from wind.
    Some newer models now contain ‘cartomizers', or, carts that you use for your liquid and the atomizer, all in one piece. These form the 2-piece models. I have nothing against them, I just prefer the three piece at the moment.
    What we're using today, is a simple, no-name 510 model. It's a great starter piece, but I'd recommend that you upgrade to the thicker eGo, which is still very handy and portable, for the battery life. Or even better for home or even vehicle use, one of the various electric cigars, which are larger and less convenient, but generally have even greater vapor production, as they are the e-cig equivalent to the analog cigar.
    There are several companies available, they're all basically the same, however there are fakes and knock-offs being sold within the US, and world-wide. Nearly all e-cig components are made in China, so don't go thinking you need to avoid their parts, because it can't be helped. They make the best e-cigs and the worst. It's certain local vendors, that you need to be careful of. They come and go, so it's best to check with the manufacturer to be sure who you're buying from.
    My suggestion would be to find a reputable brand (Joye/Riva etc), and use one of their licensed vendors. Buying from an unlicensed vendor can get you cheap e-cigs, and some of them may certainly be healthy and functional, but there are many that look almost exactly like the legitimate copies, made with inferior (dangerous) metals and components which can burn and emit smoke, rather than producing vapor exclusively from your chosen liquid.
    - To apply liquid you'll want to take either a new cartridge, or clean out an old one
    - Using tweezers, you can easily remove the core material to clean. The first few times I just press it between some paper towel, later on when it's messier I run it under hot tap water, and finally, you can also give it a quick Iso wash followed by a hot water rinse (this is also recommended when switching flavors, otherwise you'll have a blend between the last flavor and the new flavor).
    - Boston Cream is the flavor that's been very popular with friends. It's my own blend (more on flavor blends will follow). It has hints of mocha/cocoa, none of that cheap chocolate taste, and a more dominant, rich creamy vanilla taste and almost-caramel flavor notes.
    - You can use a syringe, or a pipette like I'm using to get it all in there as neat and tidy as possible, or when you're on the go a simple spray bottle will do the trick.. I press the nozzle of my spray bottles directly to the end of the cart (and I only very rarely make a mess doing it that way, lol). A pipette is what we're using here. You can get hundreds of them for a few dollars at various online shops, so I usually toss them out after each use to avoid flavor cross-contamination.
    - Using your pipette or syringe, you'll want to sip up a few ml of your modified ‘e-liquid' tincture (keep reading for the correct dilutions).
    - Depending on your cart, it will take between 12 and 20 drops to fill. A fresh, blank cart on its first filling will take a while, as you need to ‘prime' the core with some liquid before it absorbs more quickly. Subsequent fillings will go quicker.
    - You'll know when you're done filling it when your cartridge begins to pool, or have standing liquid in the top, settling above the core material. A drop on the inner 'bridge' of the atomizer itself, will help to get it going.
    - Once you've put the two pieces together, cartridge to atomizer, you'll want to give it a few moments to wick the liquid further into the atomizer. This prevents dry burning, which can drastically shorten the life of your atomizer... it tastes pretty foul as well.
    - - While we wait... Flooding is something you'll learn to live with, when it comes to cheaper 510's. With a 510 I find it's either a tedious process, or I'm flooding a bit, and I'd rather flood and wipe (or lick! Remember, ours is edible) the fluid away. Meaning, in my opinion you're better off using a bit too much tincture, than too little. This is another reason I recommend the eGo model, also called the Tornado by one brand. That model has a cover, that slips over the atomizer, and the atomizer collects the pooling liquid along a ridge on its side. Much cleaner for the finger tips, and it's safer for
    your battery as well. -.-
    - Then, you simply twist the cart/atomizer onto your battery, and away you go! They recommend never to depress the button longer than 5 seconds, but if you don't have a knock-off and your atomizers is nice and wet, I go for a good 8-10 seconds.

E-cigs seem to be finicky, as far as 'lasting' or duration of life goes. Most people claim the parts are only good for about a month or so. But with the proper care and cleaning, they can last up to 6 months or a year, minus the carts and cores of course.

tip:
    Using a table top vaporizer, that has the ability to reach higher temperatures than the common e-cig or e-cigar, is a good method of utilizing a failed or premature tincture, when you notice both eating it, and e-cigging, are not giving you the effects you need.

tip:
    'Failed' very often means 'burned', or to a lesser degree under processed (premature, which can be fixed); a burned tincture can damage your atomizer and wick, and it will sometimes absorb a bit 'iffy' when placed under the tongue, or even when consumed. But, it can often still be vaped with some success. A premature tincture, that isn't yet ready for sublingual use or digestion, can be also be vaped with some success, if done at a high enough temperature. But patience is the better route, there.

tip:
    Although I personally don't really recommend combustion with veg glycerin, you can also use a failed (or premature) tincture, to make canna hookah shisha, to add some extra kick to your bud, or to simply make the bud last longer in a hookah or water pipe, without diluting the potency to any great degree. Veg glycerin is a common component in most store bought and home-made hookah shisha, just google up a few shisha recipes, and follow as described using your glycerin tincture, in place of the recommended ratio of plain veg glycerin.

tip:
    Basically both premature tinctures, and burned tinctures, will not work with your e-cigs. Not only will they not work, but they will damage your equipment, as they are far more delicate and they heat to lower temps, than your standard table-top herb vapes. Only a table top vape that can reach high enough temps, will be able to more rapidly produce an effect from a premature tincture.

*Flavors*

The best flavors you can use, have no artificial or added coloring besides the color that forms from the flavor itself, and you'll mostly want flavors that are -NOT- made of essential oils.. this will often limit you to artificial flavors, but honestly, when you have a good supplier they are absolutely delicious when used correctly.

The best favors have only two or three ingredients: natural flavoring, and propylene glycol or alcohol. Loranns does decent flavors, and while it's best to avoid coloring, and oils, with enough experience you can get away with using them without any ill effects. Some colors will always taste foul, but many oils and essences can, with the assistance of alcohol, be broken down enough to be used safely with e-cigs.
    However, one should use those flavors with oil, at his or her own risk. Lipid pneumonia is one of the very real consequences of inhaling improperly cured, vaporized, oils. This has occurred with cheap/lesser but official e-liquids sold on the market legally, for e-cigs. Oil blends will take several weeks, to several months of tedious mixing and blending, to become safe. Please have patience, or avoid using them all together until you know you can wait.
    The flavor and cannabinoid 'vehicles' are PG, propylene glycol, and/or VG, vegetable glycerin. VG produces a superior amount of vapor, and it's easier to come by, so we use this.

Adding a 6 drops everclear, per 10 ml finished tincture, will help both absorption and the vapor process. It also makes it lean towards a PG mix, without actually using store bought PG (which is often made from animal and petroleum byproducts). So about half a drop per ml, but I've never really measured this while doing it, so you can vary it according to your preferences once you're in the groove. For 'original' (vape/hash flavored) e-juice, with every 10 ml of tincture w/everclear, you'll want to thin it out with about 3-4 ml of distilled, or filtered water. You want it very slightly viscous, but not syrupy.. it needs to be just watery enough that it doesn't burn too quickly and too harsh, but still slightly thicker than traditional e-juice/liquid.
    When I flavor my tinctures or e-juice, I make blends, and I use very few straight-flavorings on their own. Even flavors that I call, for instance, "Apple", are rarely just that. But those are my secrets, and I'll be keeping those... for now
    Now, to make a flavored e-juice rather than an original..
    - Let's say you want to use 10 ml tincture per bottle.
    - First step, is to add about 3 - 4 ml distilled water to your vial or container.
    - Then, depending on the concentration of the flavor you use (and even the same brand will vary flavor to flavor), you need to take your flavor and mix between 4% and 10% worth of your total ending fluid volume, into the water.
    - So if it's going to be 14 ml total, including the water, everclear, and tincture, you'll want to use between .5 - 1.4 ml flavoring added to the 3 - 4 ml water.
    - Mix your water & flavor well. Now, add a few drops of everclear. Mix again.
    - Finally, you're at the point where you can add your tincture. Once finished, mix again.
    - Most importantly, you're going to need to shake these at least once a day for 2 weeks straight, before it begins to taste right, and taste strong. Do not sample it immediately, and kick yourself for screwing up.

So many people buy legitimate e-juice mixes from reputable vendors, and ask "why did it take so long for my order to get to me," or, "my last batch tasted great and this one is horrible, what did you do wrong?"

These vendors repeatedly have to inform their customers that they hand-mix each blend, and it takes several days for the mix to even settle properly, then up to several weeks for it to taste right. If you order some and you get it fast, it very probably needs to sit on your shelf a while. If it took ages to get to you, then hopefully, it's only because they mixed it and let it sit on their own shelves first. The flavors do NOT meld immediately, it just doesn't happen. You may think it's weak now, but if you try to bump up the flavor in two or three weeks you'll be regretting it when it's overpowering.

Tip: always keep some plain 'original' tincture blend on hand, because if you make up a batch of flavor that is much too strong after several weeks of waiting, instead of starting from scratch or thinning it with glycerin (making it weak) you can easily add more tincture and water, without severely effecting the immediate use of the product. You'll be able to use it right then, without waiting for a new batch to finish melding (it will still continue to get better as it ages however).

Tip: Always shake your bottles before any kind of use, or mixing. Potency does tend to settle, even in the best and purest liquid tinctures, even if you can't really see it with the naked eye.

Tip: You're waiting for your flavors to mix: While the "original" blend does improve with age, it's about the only blend that works great from the moment you mix it up, to the very last drop.

Hey folks, here's something to help you with flavorings, courtesy of the E-cig community. First, a note from me....
    Oddly enough, edible, water-soluble artificial flavors are usually the easiest, and safest to work with... you should not work with oil-based flavorings unless you have a LOT of patience... it can take months for a 'real' oil-based flavor, or a flavor that is insoluble in water, to properly, and more importantly, safely blend.
    Certain completely natural plant essences, when heated and inhaled, can be overpowering to a degree that is harmful to your health, if they are inhaled in concentration.. not to mention the potential for scarring, and lipid pneumonia. So choose your flavors wisely, and be sure you work with the type you have, according to its requirements. 'Real' and true oil-based flavorings need MUCH more time.. the below mentioned artificial flavors blend fast, and start to taste great within the first few days... yes, it takes a few days for the flavors to mingle properly. If it tastes too strong (or too weak) or just plain odd, the first day or two, that's normal.

Tip: Personal preference aside, each flavor is of a slightly different concentration. Three drops of one flavor, may be WAY too strong if using another. So you very likely won't be using the same, or a consistent amount of flavor, for a consistent amount of tincture. That's where the percentages listed with the individual flavors below, will come in!

From the E-cig community:
    " This is mainly a comprehensive collection of others' posts and various peoples' opinions on flavors.
    Credit goes to Scottes, Scubabatdan, Sun Vaporer, Þornbjörg, DVap, Kurt, AlexTM, SysEx, anyone who contributed in any way, and all forum staff.
    WARNING: For newer DIYers, avoid buying those that are insoluble in water at first - they are very strong and more difficult to work with. While I have not included ratings for insoluble LorAnn's, many are good. Some people use the oils, but they usually mix them with alcohol first so they mix better with the final solution.
    Use food coloring and additives at your discretion - they haven't been fully tested.
    A more advanced chart on LorAnn's safety can be found here: http://www.exogenesis.co.uk/Loranne1.htm
    You can get them in 1-dram (3.7ml) or 1-oz. (30ml) bottles. It's best to try drams to start with.

Example Flavor <-- some LorAnn flavors are called Oils, but often don't contain oil.

Contains: Ingredients
    Solubility information <-- water soluble is safest, though insoluble ones are sometimes soluble in PG.
    Shipping information from LorAnn's website.
    Rating: 1 - 5, 1 being disgusting and 5 being absolutely delicious.
    Strength: X%, this is the proportion of the final mixture people have enjoyed most when it is the only flavor added.

=====================================

Almond Oil
    Contains: Artificial flavoring.
    Insoluble in water.

Amaretto Flavor
    Contains: Artificial flavor,Capryllic triglycerides.
    Mostly soluble in water.
    Rating: 5/5
    Strength: 15-20%

Anise Oil, Natural
    Contains: Natural Anise Oil.
    Insoluble in water.
    Rating: ?/5
    Strength: 10-15%

Apple Flavor
    Contains: Artificial Flavor, Propylene Glycol.
    Soluble in water.
    Rating: 4/5
    Strength: 25-30%

Apricot Flavor
    Contains: Artificial Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Water, Alcohol,Red 40, Blue 1.
    Soluble in water.
    Not eligible to ship by air.
    Rating: 1/5
    Strength: ?%

Banana Creme Flavor
    Contains: Artificial Flavor, Propylene Glycol,Yellow 5.
    Soluble in water.

Bavarian Creme Flavor (Vanilla)
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor, Ethyl Alcohol, Water.
    Soluble in water.
    Strength: 5-10%

Black Walnut Flavor
    Soluble in water.
    Rating: 4.5/5

Blackberry Flavor
    Contains: Aritificial Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol.
    Soluble in water.
    Strength: 20-25%

Blueberry Flavor
    Contains: Artificial Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Red 40, Blue 1.
    Soluble in water.

Brandy Flavor
    Soluble in water.

Bubble Gum Flavor
    Contains: Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor.
    Soluble in water.

Butter Flavor
    Soluble in water.
    Rating: 2/5

Butter Rum Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor, Alcohol.
    Soluble in water.

Butterscotch Flavor
    Contains: Artificial Flavor, Water, Propylene Glycol,Caramel Color.
    Soluble in water.
    Rating: 3/5

Caramel Flavor
    Contains: Water, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor.
    Soluble in water.

Champagne Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor.
    Soluble in water.
    Rating: 3.5/5

Cheesecake Flavor
    Contains: Glycerine, Ethanol, Artificial Flavor.
    Soluble in water.

Cherry Flavor
    Contains: Artificial Flavor, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol,Red 40, Blue 1.
    Soluble in water.
    Rating: 3/5

Chocolate Flavor
    Contains: Artificial Flavor, Water, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol,Red 40, Yellow 6, Blue 1.
    Soluble in water.

Chocolate Hazelnut Flavor
    Contains: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Propylene Glycol.
    Soluble in water.

Cinnamon Oil
    Contains: Natural and Artificial Flavors.
    Insoluble in water.

Cinnamon Roll Flavor
    Soluble in water.

Clove Oil, Natural
    Contains: Natural Clove Leaf Oil.
    Insoluble in water.

Coconut Flavor
    Soluble in water.

Coffee Flavor
    Contains: Artificial Flavor, Water, Propylene Glycol, Caramel Color.
    Soluble in water.

Cotton Candy Flavor
    Soluble in water.

Cranberry Flavor
    Soluble in water.

Cran-Raspberry Flavor
    Contains: Artificial Flavor, Ethyl Alcohol, Water,Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol,Tri-ethyl Citrate.
    Soluble in water.

Creme De Menthe Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol, Natural Flavor,Blue 1, Yellow 5.
    Soluble in water.

Eggnog Flavor
    Contains: Artificial Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Yellow 5 & 6, Red 40, Polysorbate 80.
    Soluble in water.

English Toffee Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor, Water.
    Soluble in water.

Ginger Oil, Natural
    Contains: Natural Ginger Oil.
    Insoluble in water.

Grape Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor, Water,Red 40, Blue 1.
    Soluble in water.

Grapefruit Oil, Pink, Natural
    Contains: Natural Pink Grapefruit Oil.
    Insoluble in water.

Guava Flavor
    Soluble in water.

Honey Flavor
    Soluble in water.

Horchata Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Natural and Artificial Flavors.
    Soluble in water.
    Note: Described as creamy cinnamon like Aftershock Cinnamon Liquer.

Horehound Flavor
    Contains: Artificial Flavor, Alcohol.
    Soluble in water.

Keoke Coffee Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor,Caramel Color.
    Soluble in water.

Key Lime Flavor
    Contains: Natural Flavors.
    Insoluble in water.

Lemon Oil, Natural
    Contains: Natural Lemon Oil.
    Insoluble in water.

Lemonade Flavor
    Contains: Natural and Artificial Flavors.
    Insoluble in water.

Licorice Flavor
    Soluble in water.
    Strength: 1-10%

Lime Oil, Natural
    Contains: Natural Lime Oil.
    Insoluble in water.

Mango Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Ethyl Alcohol.
    Soluble in water.

Maple Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Water, Maple Sugar, Glycerine.
    Soluble in water.

Marshmallow Flavor
    Soluble in water.

Menthol Eucalyptus Flavor
    Contains: Natural Flavoring, Capric/Caprillic Triglycerides.
    Insoluble in water.

Mint Chocolate Chip Flavor
    Soluble in water.

Nutmeg Oil, Natural
    Contains: Natural Nutmeg Oil.
    Insoluble in water.

Orange Cream Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor, Water,Polysorbate 80.
    Soluble in water.

Orange Oil, Natural
    Contains: Natural Orange Oil.
    Insoluble in water.

Peach Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor, Yellow 5, Red 40.
    Soluble in water.

Peanut Butter Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor, Caramel Color.
    Soluble in water.

Pecan Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor
    Soluble in water.

Peppermint Oil, Natural
    Contains: Natural Peppermint Oil.
    Insoluble in water.

Pina Colada Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor, Water, Alcohol.
    Soluble in water.
    Rating: 3/5 - Highly varied reviews

Pineapple Flavor
    Soluble in water.
    Rating: 3/5 - Highly varied reviews
    Strength: 1-10%

Pistachio Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor, Ethanol.
    Soluble in water.

Plum Flavor
    Mostly soluble in water.

Pomegranate Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Natural and Artificial Flavors.
    Soluble in water.

Praline Flavor
    Soluble in water.

Pralines And Cream Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Water.
    Soluble in water.

Pumpkin Flavor
    Contains: Artificial Flavoring, Triglycerides.
    Soluble in water.

Raspberry Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor, Water,Red 40, Blue 1.
    Soluble in water.

Red Licorice Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor,Red 40, Blue 1.
    Soluble in water.

Root Beer Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor, Water, Caramel Color, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate.
    Soluble in water.

Salt Water Taffy Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Water, Polysorbate 80.
    Soluble in water.

Sassafras Flavor
    Contains: Artificial Flavors.
    Insoluble in water.
    Strength: <5%

Spearmint Oil, Natural
    Contains: Natural Spearmint Oils.
    Insoluble in water.

Strawberry Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor, Ethyl Alcohol,Red 40.
    Soluble in water.

Strawberry Kiwi Flavor
    Soluble in water.

Tangerine Oil, Natural
    Contains: Natural Tangerine Oil (Aso known as Mandarin Oil).
    Insoluble in water.

Teaberry Flavor
    Contains: Artificial Flavor.
    Slightly soluble in water.

Tropical Punch Flavor (Passion Fruit)
    Contains: Artificial Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol.
    Soluble in water.

Tutti-Frutti Flavor
    Contains: Artificial Flavor, Propylene Glycol,Red 40, Blue 1
    Soluble in water.

Vanilla Butternut Flavor
    Contains: Artificial Flavor, Water, Propylene Glycol.
    Soluble in water.

Watermelon Flavor
    Contains: Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor,Red 3, Red 40.
    Soluble in water.

Wintergreen Oil, Artificial
    Contains: Methyl Sal.
    Slightly soluble in water.
    Strength: ~5%

Wintergreen Oil, Natural
    Contains: Natural Wintergreen Oil.
    Insoluble in water. "

I mix mine with a little grain alcohol and (distilled) water first, to the desired strength, and then add my hash tincture....

**Special Note - Fog Machine**
    Simply put, it's a fog machine. I ran out, and found the cheapest, safest fog machine I could buy... not a bad buy for $14 bucks
    I bought some Fog Juice as well, dumped it out into a separate container, and washed (rewashed, and washed again) the container out.. and filled it with my own liquid
    The fog juice itself is largely safe for human consumption, otherwise they wouldn't use it around children so much, so I reused the container just this once for the occasion.. the formula they actually use for fog machines, is not much different than the e-juice being sold for e-cigs now.
    So besides gaining the confidence to drive around on Halloween night, with about a quarter oz of hash (in tincture form) in your car, it's also a 'cheap mans vaporizer', to go with some 'lazy mans fluid'...
    I mixed about 1/3 of my well-strained 'lazy mans' green dragon, with 2/3 glycerin tincture. The lazy mans Dragon is just broken up / blended buds, allowed to sit in high proof liquor for several weeks/months, rather than using pure hash, meaning there's chlorophyll and other plant waxes etc included.
    But if you want something that tastes like actual bud, from a liquid vaporizer, this is the way to do it. Otherwise, you can get a milder tasting vape from hash or glycerin tinc cut with water.
    I got the bags at the shops that night, they are not your average plastic storage bags and you should never use such a thing this way; these are oven bags, which can withstand very high temperatures without breaking down. And the machine itself can be pulled apart and cleaned quite easily, although it makes very little mess, and even less waste.
    The best part though, is for those of you who enjoy hot boxing or clam baking... you turn this baby on, and after 3 minutes in a small room you won't see 6 inches in front of your face, your palms disappear as you push them in front of you. Actually, if anyone wants a superior Fog Juice, buy glycerin and make your own.. it's a damn rip-off, buying it by the pint the way they make it.
    The tincture is still just as tasty, when it's a residue left on a vape bag, as it is directly from a dropper bottle
    Also.. it's odorless if done with hash glycerin tincture
    Enjoy!!

affies igloo -----> http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1322850-Affies-Igloo

7. Dang Longest Post ever

8. I had a timer take out the whole outlet once
    After checking it out, I found the wire going to the outlet itself was loose and caused the plastic to cook and burn
    I too smelled it and caught it before it became a major headache
    Be Careful not to overload and electrical devise guys
    think every connection out 3 times   (measure twice cut once)

9. #2671 HTownBudz, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Wtf, is someone starting a snow cone stand?!? Lmao

10. [​IMG]Man I used to love these Ice and sugar treats

11. get your snowcones heeeerrrrreeeee!

12. #2674 HTownBudz, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    You know,?!?........... you could probably make some money with those at your location. Lmao

13. Whipping up some budder for krops appearance.. Oreo supreme brownies this run. 30 grams trim in 2 cubes butter.. Lookout fuckers..

14. oh lord....if numbers are right though, thats not gonna be quite as potent as the amazing pucks of doom...but just as amazing tasting, if not a little more since im kinda biased towards oreos haha....

15. Rephrase that, 30 grams popcorn, but its low quality.. This mazari is trash... Glad I lost her!!!!

16. As am I.. I usually get a couple a month cause the wife makes em at work. My balls melt when they start coming out of the purse..

17. the mazari grape is no good? the fuck?

18. Trash.. Maybe some jar time will change it but not for me..