Hypers House of Meds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Mar 24, 2014.

1. oo i forgot you're using bottled stuff. hmm ya idk what to do other than get your best mates brains together on it. maybe make a thread inthe sick plants forum?

2. Sounds like suffocation.

3. If so, they go thru water faster outdoors so she will be happy. She's headed out the door as we speak.

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. You need a shot of that fish and poo!! BigRam turned me onto that shit, and it really helps for a fade like that!! Did you reuse your soil or do you think that bitch is just eating that much nitro?!?

Sent from someone that still twist up phill

5. I like that cage design. Totally rippin that off of you lol. Wreckless was fallin over at her base.

6. I reused the soil for this one. I usually use the promix a few times before I throw it out.. They get an eight week sit to dry out tho, think I should have added some more lime.

7. u can see at the bottom I still had to tie her a little, for persuasion. She's got a lot of weight in there..

8. Your ph run off was acidic??

9. Didn't check. She's got this thing so full of roots I don't sweat a flush, she still soaks it up in 2 days max.. If I feel the need I just do it. Its screaming pH to me. Lot of leav s showing phospho def and calcium def on others. If she keeps it up.I will make changes, just gonna see how.she does.outside.

10. Its probly acidic soil. You lose both P and calcium below 6.5. She going in the ground??

11. Being in hydro has taught me how important ph really is you may think 5.5 -5.8 there's no change but actually in those .3 points you can lock out cal .. mag and then you go o lets give them a dose of cal mag which I know cal mag is a bad example cuz its very hard to overdose it .. but you get the idea compound problems start forming when all it was needed was a little ph up

check out my journal http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/1287120-rapos-2400w-dwc-sealed-room.html

12. She still looks like a huge yielding bitch to me. Won't be a total loss.

How is gsc doing in flower?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. My sentiments exactly. She looks like she could still be quite productive to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SG-HIGH-ASFCK using Swishers and Herb(R)

14. its actually quite easy to overdo the calmag in soil, and overdoing it causes a lot of problems.. Things become locked out very quickly, in a nice little chain reaction.

15. nope.. Stayin in her cooler. She only has a month left on her.

16. To sweets and ntg, she us still very much alive, very tall, and very ready to get the fuck out of my flower room. She was tall enuff with the light raised all the way, and pushed towards the front of the tent, she's still too close. Now, the tent is full again and another plant ready to come in and replace the mazari in a little over a week. Then I will be starting over in veg pretty much,

17. Hey hype, stick her in the ground. Do it. Do it.(starsky and hutch) jk.

Figured out my problem!!