Hypers House of Meds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Good to hear, good to hear.. I got a couple stretched youngens myself. I don't mind tho, bottom 3-4 nodes get stripped off in my room anyhow..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. all ya gotta do is transplant deep into a new bigger pot ;)

3. Yup

4. Great lookin bud you got there my friend. I like the camera work too! Good pics make good bud look even better! :D

5. thx iron. Learning from the best, pics under the flouro...

6. Damn near had total catastrophe. Raising lights in veg cause my fcj grows like an inch a day and insists on rubbing nipples with my t5's, the hook broke.. One handed out in front of me at chest height, I am highly surprised but I was able to keep them up long enuff to wiggle a board in and hold them up.. Looks like I got work to do tonight..

I think that has to be every growers nightmare.

Like when I put the lights up for the first couple of weeks whenever I heard an unfamiliar sound... I'm like fuck the light fell.. Especially when I had smoked a couple of bowls. :smoke:  

But luckily I haven't had any lights fall. 

8. Lol I've almost dropped my lights quite a few times while trying to adjust them....it's all just part of the job!

9. I call it a success if nothing was damaged. Good job.

Current Grow

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-tokin-goes-indoors-first-journal.html#

10. Shit, I don't even have chains. I use mechanics wire.. All I had, always worked..

11. I've checked em out but they seem to get pushed out of the shopping cart by something else I desire more.. I am now starting to think the hangers are becoming more desired..

12. Hate that
    I had a cool tube with 600watt in her like the glass bread tube come down and what did I do
    caught it bare handed and arms
    That glass gets hotter than we think
    Good catch Hyper

13. Nice catch hype. Time to upgrade from the wire :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. you got that right.