The Undead Garden (600W Vert /super Soil )

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Coreyzombie, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Pandora after 2 gallons of water 2 days straight on the right. Looking a whooole lot better than the previous picture.

Attached Files:

2. What are your temps cause it kinda looks like he's stress because those leaves should be pointing straight up man

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Heat stress

4. Yeah maybe a little of both

5. IDK fellas, she's been droopy since day 1. None of the others seem to be distressed.

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Do you think it could be the fact that my light is hanging vert? Maybe the leaves are droopy so that the tops face the bulb. If it were horizontal they might stick straight out an thus the tops would face up. To high for theorizing lol

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Idk man.

8. Tips of my girls are burning, which tells me they've reached the super soil. Time to flip em to 12/12 sunday

9. They look wiltery maybe due to over watering don't water for 2 days and compare photos I think ur be surprised!

10. Well my 3 baby Pandora's are showing pistols already so good news, they're all girls! The larger one I'm guessing isn't a Pandora after all, which means I mislabeled my cup. It is in fact a Royal Queen Purple Flower (Or something) either way both the big girls responded excellently to the topping. Tons of bushy growth as a result.

11. Here we are. About a week after 12/12

Attached Files:

12. #59 Coreyzombie, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    That's a 600w HPS. Before it heats up it shines white.