FWB.. Bad idea?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KelseyCannabis, Mar 23, 2014.

1. I'm definitely feeling regretful right now lol. I just have never done this its new to me.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0151 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I never text or call the day after sex

I don't want to seem clingy as fuck. Plus it's a fwb.

Omega369

3. Don't feel regretful...if things feel awkward with this guy, just confront it.  "Hey - I don't want this to be awkward.  I had fun the other night but let's just leave it at that."...or whatever.  People in general appreciate honesty.

Also - don't think too much about this.  Girls overthink everything, all the time. It's just what we do :/

4. If he never makes the first move then you should. Idk why he wont though.. If youve made it clear that you both wanna fuck then yall should be golden.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah, FWB doesn't mean you hang out all the time or stay in contact constantly.

My FWB situations I will cut it off really fast if the person tries to make it more than the agreed upon FWB.

This is why you shouldn't try and have a FWB situation with someone you have feelings for. While I disagree with KITC in saying women can NOT disconnect (I'm a female and have had clingy fucking dudes and girls that just couldn't disconnect after, while i can) but in every situation it turns out that they had more than just "let's bone" feelings and were hoping that the FWB would turn into more.

You CAN NOT (not saying you did/are) go into a FWB hoping for more or that they'll catch feelings etc. because that's the fastest way to ruin the dynamics, and also a friendship if you had an actual friendship previously.

6. Well we were friends previously lol I don't think I want to continue on with it I think I may see it differently than he does. And I don't want to hurt myself lol I feel a bit stupid. I want to just forget about it but I have to see him at school now haha. Hopefully we can just go back to blazing buddies or something. Without it being weird?? How should I handle it at school? I am so angry at myself lol.

7. Just tell him that you feel that way, and that it wasn't that he was bad in bed :p

8. Suck his dick! Suck his dick!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I say go for the D. All he can say is no and when you think about it, there are worse things to say. That's male logic though.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. He's bullshitting. Lots of guys cant keep that type of stuff off their minds even if they tried. Stop acting like you don't think you're good enough for him.

11. what do you mean? He's bullshitting about what. I just wanted it to feel normal and like its not a big thing but after it was done I just felt regretful and right now I'm sitting in class and he didn't come. Which makes me happy cause i didn't even wanna come today lol. It might also bother me that when he was here someone kept teztjng and calling and it was obvious it was a female. So I tgink he may be seeing someone which makes me pissed because I hate cheaters. So I'd feel really bad for being "that girl".. I also think that's why he is acting so distant after the fact lol. I'm over thinking it but I have values and respect for myself and right now I'm feeling like I disrespected myself and my morals lol.. dies tgat make sense. The one guy I choose to be with after over 2 years I end up regretting. FML lol

12. sounds like he's trying to pretend like he doesn't know you want a relationship. Shy people are tricky to read. You have to talk to them a lot too get them comfortable enough with you. Honestly it's safe to say he feels the same way you do.

13. I made it clear to him we don't need to label it and we both don't want s relationship he's just acting like such a dick lol you'd think if he felt a certain way he would say something. We talked alot before lol

15. From everything I gather so far, you really like this guy but you're trying to convince yourself that you don't for some reason. In your mind you want it to be purely aesthetic based casual sex, but there is definitely some hidden emotion behind your voice. That's why you have a whirlwind of emotions the day after sex. It seems like he does not want any kind of relationship, especially since the sex was kinda sprung onto him randomly, while you do. The fact that you say you've talked about the bounds of your relationship/FWB makes me think that you're trying to protect yourself mentally. The more someone has to justify their actions, the more uncertain they are about the actions they are doing. When this happens (cognitive dissonance), we try to find ways to mentally block/compensate for why we did or thought that way. Friends with benefits is not a bad thing necessarily, but if you really just saw it as FWB and nothing else than you never would have posted this thread. It wouldn't have concerned you enough to contemplate your choices to the point of over thinking. 

16. Life would be soo much easier if girls just came up and said fuck me. If we go up and say let's fuck its "sexual harassment". I hate how girls don't want to say anything but when we do we could lose our jobs or end up in court. If a firefighter with a 6pack says let's fuck he gets pussy but if some normal looking guy says let's fuck he gets yelled at or worse. No wonder guys are afraid to straight up ask a girl to do a natural act with them

17. he may not be seeing anyone in the relationship sense, so while it might irritate you that he doesn't have the same feelings, you shouldn't be pissed or call him/assume he is a cheater..

if you regret it don't do it again, but you shouldn't feel like you disrespected yourself if it's what you wanted. I think the problem lies with you feeling more than either you want to admit or that you even realize.

definitely stop now though, you have too many feelings for him for it to be a NSA situation.

you did nothing wrong, you just know now that maybe it's not your thing or in this case you like him too much. sorry you're regretting it but try and see it as a lesson learned?

18. just do it. seriously. you're not a 'slut' lol just be safe and discreet of course :) and you have to mentally prepare yourself, life if you get too attached, you can't have him, and you have to know that. that was my problem for a long time is I always got butt hurt.
    best way to initiate anything, I swear to god, just grab him and kiss him lol it will go from there :)

19. Lol thanks everyone . I pretty much got it figured out. I don't regret trying it but that's all it can ever be is just that one try. Because I do have feelings for him I need to just disconnect :) like previous poster said... I've also had extremely bad anxiety and haven't had any weed so I was over thinking and driving myself insane lol. Its alright though. I'm also not worried about awkwardness at school anymore. Worst things have happened lol .. but I really do appreciate ALL of your advice :) FWB is not for me. I'm more of a relationship person I guess.

20. what if he's not replying cause he seen this thread and was like damn this chick is crazy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app