FWB.. Bad idea?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KelseyCannabis, Mar 23, 2014.

1. lol he is here. he brought his minion s just trying to get him bck to sleep so he can put him in my moms rooms./ meanwhile my kids sleeping and im waiting... :p 

2. If yall are both in agreement that you don't wanna relationship and just wanna fuck, go ride the thunder baby!

3. Read this whole thread,now I'm emotionally invested. That's why I'll never be able to do any nsa shit with a chick. Fwb never worked for me,I always seem to get to far in the girls head and then bam,were Facebook official. I don't even try anymore hahaha last fwb I had we ended up having our daughter. Now were not even friends really.

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

4. Feeling kind of awkward... nomad why did you guys drift apart? was it just a one time thing.

5. What happened

6. What the fuck is a FWB?

7. ^ Friend with benefits. Lol
    I don't know we watched funny youtube videos haha I could tell he was still being shy so I was like Why the fuck you being so shy and then it just kind of started lmao .. It was good time but after it was a lil bit awkward before he left.. lol. But he wanted to lay with me for a bit after which was cute lmao .... ALSO my minion kept waking up so that really killed it too. Lol Idunno. I need to give it a second try and see lol.::p 

8. Oh something I'll never have.

9. No it wasn't a one time thing, we were on and off for a year. We were good friends and screwed allot, but emotions got the best of us and we started dating, which was bad. Then she got pregnant which made shit way worse, now we talk like once a week, but I got my amazing daughter out of it so I count the experience a win. Kids are dope.

knives heated dull red
    I am lifted high

10. He sounds pretty cool. He was straightforward and told you he's not looking for a relationship. That's a good trait in a person.

Stick his p in your v

Omega369

11. Should of aborted it yo.

12. ^^In 10 years imma have my daughter slap the shit outta you.

knives heated dull red
    I am lifted high

13. I accept your challenge.

14. oh man, this dude you got targeted sounds like my fricken copy. Probably why i dont gave any girl interaction either lol. Some mental barriers are big like damned fortresses.

15. what do you mean ? mental barriers lol 

16. what i mean is that im shy as $%^

17. The simple and easiest solution to this is to just make the first move. I personally love it when a girl initiates. Us guys initiating gets old to us after a while. I mean honestly, what is he going to do if you just sit him down and start sucking his cock? His fucking jaw will drop.

Ya feel me?

18. Well like I said last night he came over and it happened. I enjoyed it a lot and he seemed to lol. But it was a little awkward AFTER the fact . He said it wasn't but I do ... and now he hasn't texted me today lol not stressing over it too much but put yourself in my shoes I have to go to school with him tomorrow and I don't want it to be weird as fuck

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0151 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Well he's probably just recovering from the shock XD He's probably feeling the same way :p

20. I was taught how to have successful FWB situations in my late 20's.  Girls and guys think about sex very differently.  Guys can connect in the moment and disconnect after.  Girls can connect in the moment and canNOT disconnect after.  You have to learn how to do it like a guy (connect then disconnect) if you want FWB to be successful.  Otherwise you're just setting yourself up for trouble.  

Tips:
    1. Don't dip your pen in the company ink.  Well, we're girls and don't have "pens" but this still applies.  Don't do this with people you have to see all the time unless you are experienced and confident in your FWB skills.
    2. There is no cuddling post sex.  That only leads girls to feelings and thoughts.  Once the last one o's...you give it about 2 minutes and you hop up and move on.  
    3. Set a time to part before the action begins.  "Hey...I've got to get to bed early tonight...10p and you're out ::insert giggle here so you don't sound too harsh::"  I once told a friend (who was going to have to stay the night at mine (big no-no for me but I made an exception for him)) "I hate the morning awkwardness....so let's face that now. How about we grab breakfast around 7a (we're both early birds) and then you can catch the train home?"  He loved the honesty and it made the morning so.much.better.  No awkwardness at all.
    4. Talk about your other dates or experiences and have him talk about his...it helps keep the emotions at bay and it helps you check in with yourself. Do it in a "let's give each other advice" kinda way. If you feel jealous that he's dating someone else then you are no longer in FWB territory
    5. Be honest with yourself.  If you start having feelings and emotions...stop FWB and confront the feelings.  

It took me a year of mentoring before I figured out how to do this.  I'm so grateful my mentor had patience with me :)