i hope to live to see world catastrophe

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by moabfighter, Mar 23, 2014.

No, I would not agree.  It's just a common fallacy for people in each generation to think so.  Study history then get back to me. There have been far, far, far worse times.

2. You may be correct. I'm only 19, haven't seen a whole lot throughout these short twenty years. I'm assuming by your username you've seen abit more than me ;)

Thanks for the input, you got some badass grows man.

3. You know what scares me?

The thought of rabies being capable of surviving at lower temps outside of a mammal's body, becoming aerosolized, and wiping out 90 percent of all mammalian life on earth.

the worst part is, you could carry it for months without knowing it, or showing symptoms..

4. As far as overall life expectancy, human rights and comfort goes we're at an unprecedented time.

5. Man I never thought a thread could get me so stoked for the end of the world! If there's weed I'm down, where do you sign up?!

Sent

6. It's not the end of the world until the tarrasque awakens.

7. Lmao.

I was talkin to survival expert friends and they were like, zombies are jus a metaphor for your neighbors tryna eat you.

We all loled, then I stopped and realized these guys are my neighbors.

:hide:

World war 3 is jus around the corner in my opinion.

8. #68 AK Infinity, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    I guess people have really given up on trying to make the world a better place.  I suppose if you don't have a stake in anything its best to dream about the end....