i hope to live to see world catastrophe

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by moabfighter, Mar 23, 2014.

1. I was about to say, good luck surviving with those guns of yours in your avatar OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pftt fuck that! Why do we need more suffering in this world?

I'll admit it though, one of my motivators for getting in shape lately is to be better at running away from zombies. Those fuckers are fast. Then i could just make sure i go around everywhere with a fat person so that when we're caught in a chase they'll go after fatty out of convenience :smoking:

3. It's not gonna be fun to see. It'll be a cosmic event or a solar storm. If not i say climate change, super volcano, or nuclear war. Nothing fun to experience or go through.

The worse option would be a take over of the us and another world war where we are occupied on US soil. Depending on the country that life would be worse than hell.

4. At least you don't miss out on much after you die

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Fuck that I want to live my life through

6. I wish it'd be something that we could tell when it was going to happen like an asteroid hitting us. But I guess climate change and the depleting ozone is good enough.

7. #48 MooseyPoo, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    I wanna feel alive, goddamnit!  :mad:

.<sup>and then shortly after probably dead : (</sup>

8. Computers are constantly being modified and altered to mimick the intellect of human beings, check out this link: http://www.wired.com/2013/12/qualcomm-zeroth/ It's a dream they aspire to finish, but I would like to see some drawbacks in case they get malfunctioned.

As for disease epedemic? Without medicines and technology, humans are prone to being contagious of the illnesses spreading throughout the area, but now scientists are always detecting newly discovered illnesses, developing new cures so there's no need to worry unless something severe happenned like if the air was simultaneously polluted with dangerous sparticles that blocks the windpipe.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #50 shaddytheman, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    Double post. Sorry

10. #51 GazzaOak, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    Fuck yeah

nuclear world war III 2020

11. ...someone in every year ever has likely thought something's going to happen...

I hope it doesn't, personally.

12. What if a virus goes airborne? Then we would be seriously fucked.

13. Nice article BTW :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. We have many, many, many airborne viruses and bacteria. It's one of the most prevalent means of spreading some diseases.

• Like Like x 2
  15. The mild cases host by viruses are: common cold, flu, chicken pox, chickenpox, and cold sores (http://www.sciencedaily.com/articles/v/virus.htm) These could be cured with shots, certain vitamins, sleep, etc. 

The viruses that do serious damage are: Ebola, AIDS, bird flu and SARS. (http://www.sciencedaily.com/articles/v/virus.htm) The areas that are in heavy risks are the lesser developed countries.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Honestly Ukraine may be the start. The country's politicians are physically fist fighting while the civilians are rioting. Its the bad kind of anarchy over there. 

17. #58 WhiteRabbit13, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    Christ, sounds like some bad anime

Those who indulge in ignorance have always thought that the end was near.  It's nothing new.  They are also usually the ones to go first when shit hits the fan.  Best of luck to you. Sorry to dissapoint but there's no pending catastrophe.

• Like Like x 3
  19. I'm not necessarily indulging, but would you not agree the world is in one of the worst places its been in in quite a while?