Live soil buildasoil results ?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Purplelizard, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Just checked out my little girl and she looks really stout.. Put on some new leaves since putting in the led lamp. Small space has risen my temps quite a bit. Almost 8 degrees. Temps are at 81f... Might be the different thermometer that I'm using now. It has a remote display that I can look at from my living room so I don't have to open up the tent so often to monitor it. Her stem is thick and dark green. So far this light is impressive. Last night I gave her a sip of water with a capful of PURE coconut water diluted. The light seems to be drying up the soil faster now. I hope I don't get the urge to over water her. I've been thinking of laying a bed of small lava rock under her on a pan to make a quasi sip pan but I'm not sure how effective it will be.. Will try and experiment with it this week. Ordered some pre made cloth tea bags from amazon for ten bucks with shipping. Might giver her a tea after ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396129863.575072.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396129877.574341.jpg week 1. Bu's brew biodynamic compost tea if you guys have heard of it? Let me know if you think it's good/bad. Here's a pic of her after 24 hrs of LED time..
    LED is mars 2 900 450w actual draw.
    Soil is buildasoil.com live soil mix.
    Strain is Barney's Pineapple Express auto.
    Light cycle is 20/4
    Will be transferring her to 5 gallon smart pot by mid week depending on how she looks.

No till... Just chill.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1291682-Live-soil-buildasoil-results-%3F/page__view__findpost__p__19728873

2. what does The capful of coconut water do ?

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1287076-First-Grow-eva!-Help-is-welcomed:)

3. depends on how developed your root system is adding the coconut water helped, great for developing roots, wait a few days and check the roots

Sent from my N861 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ww x sd 21 days after 12/12

Attached Files:

5. No thread in gc you can expect better results than this with Jeremy's soil this has been mostly water only with two botanical teas but i used great white mycorrhizae[​IMG]

6. Dusted roots with great white when i transplanted

7. It's in a solo cup now? I was thinking of waiting to see a few more shoots to transplant? Maybe a week or two from now. It says 55-60 to harvest so I don't have that much time with the auto. I chose this strain as it is my first time. Just want to get an idea how they grow. I'm hoping my next grow I will have a little experience under my belt. I'm only doing one plant at a time. That's what the wifeys permission slip allows me. lmao! I'm not in a friendly state so I don't wanna run into all the legal trouble. And I don't smoke so this is just for fun.

No till... Just chill.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1291682-Live-soil-buildasoil-results-%3F/page__view__findpost__p__19728873