Live soil buildasoil results ?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Purplelizard, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Also if you are putting them outside a few hours a day make sure to inspect thoroughly for bugs they can cause havoc once inside and as purpliz said keep them lights close I did max distance of 4 inches with 23watter cfls

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm keeping em outside for a few hours a day just to. Turn the CFLs off for 2-hours in the middle of the cycle. I will take not in the pest thing though thanks for the heads up. The CFLs are probably 3-4 inches from the plants. I'm not sure when I should transplant? Is 19 days above ground enough to establish a strong enough root system? I didn't use a rockwool cube or anything like that when I germinated. Also should I use any nutes?? I'm using BAS but I'm not sure if just rain water will be enough? Any ideas?

3. Perfect all I want to have to deal with is water. And already am using a toothpick and now a kabob spool as a post because my lil one stretched too much and is now already top heavy.

4. When you replant go up to the bottom set of leaves and she will be fine.

when your this hated, its hard to be loved.......

5. Thanks hemp repotting tomorrow. Although I just checked and her leaves are still pretty droopy and it's already been 2 days over my regular feeding. Could I have overwatered her that much??

6. Overwatering takes longer to recover from than underwatering.
    I would water less frequently with less water. It may take a week or two before she gets back to normal.

Twas Ever Thus!

7. I have a plant that was in pretty shitty soil it got nute burned and I had to flush it twice that was more then a week and a half almost two weeks and it is still wet. I honestly dont know how this girl stayed alive or how she is still budding. At least she comes off this friday....

when your this hated, its hard to be loved.......

IF you have the room in your cup, just add a little more soil to support it. even if your cup is pretty full, you can always add a little more soil and mound it like a volcano to support the weak stem. 

"Stretchy plants" are (most usually) a result of insufficient lighting. Get that light as close as you can, but at the same time don't burn the seedling! Use your hand as a guide - put your hand under the light right at plant level and if its warm then move it away a little at a time until its comfortable.

j

9. Jerry thanks for the advise. I'm transplanting today. I also wasn't sure exactly how far up a stem was healthy to cover. When I did a bit of landscaping back in the day I remember being told not to cover trunks when replanting trees so I wasn't sure if the same thing applied to the stems of our little plants. Thank though. If I can figure out how to add my journal to my signature I'll be able to get that link to y'all if ya want to check it out.

10. You can go just below the first set of leaves. Our trees don't have bark to worry about. At least not when they are seedlings.:blink:

Twas Ever Thus!

11. So I just transferred two of the three

12. Messed up that last post. So I transferred two of my three today into bigger pots with BAS. Leaves are still droopy and I imagine transplant shock isn't going to help any. But so far I'm happy with what I see. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400540436.016986.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400540447.200884.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400540490.071778.jpg

May 18th, What happened haha??  i just read throug 23 pages of a thread, and there is no end product...how did she do??

14. End product turned out well. I've gotten a lot better at growing now. I made a lot of mistakes in the beginning but as far as the BAS product? It works well, but you could probably make a better more cheaper soil mix yourself and learn more in the process. But if you want it done for you. This company has got it right.

15. Hey man! Learned a ton from your thread! Just one question I have is I'm planning on doing autoflowers and was wondering If it's safe to germinate them right into their final pot. Or germinate in a napkin then put them right into the BAS living soil.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Germinate them straight in the soil and final pot that you will be using

17. I know its been a long time on this thread, but just wondering at the end what you thought about adding that nutrient kit to FFOF? I see the Medium size kit is good for 6 CF of soil, and that is exactly what I need per grow. I'm hoping 4 bags of FFOF, the kit from BAS and some perlite and it will be water only.

18. Try it and let us all know!