Live soil buildasoil results ?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Purplelizard, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Just ordered about 10 gallons from their site. I'm new to growing and wanted to start a thread about how the grow goes. I'm not trying to hype up their product. And I know I can do it myself but I don't live near a place where I can get all of the ingredients needed so I decided why not.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Im currently using some ewc ant the clackamas coot nutrient pack and their flower power top dress i am extremely happy do far

Sent from my N861 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Nice! She looks really happy. I ordered on Wednesday. And got a call from Jeremy on Friday. He said they have been so busy and growing so fast that they ran out of their live soil mix but that he would send fill my order from his personal batch that had a whole bunch of extras so I'm waiting on that mix to arrive to start my grow and my journal. I'll start that next week. Even said he will send me a box of their original live soil mix when they get restocked. I'd say that his customer service alone is worth the price. But I haven't started yet so I don't want to count any eggs. So did you order the live soil and added the other clack mix to it or did you use their livesoil mix?

4. I'm going to send him an email to get the exact recipe he is sending me. It's the live soil mix with some extras.

5. i had a bag of ffof and sdded the clackamas kit to it build a soil is a great company! You should join the living organtic soil forum on the bas website

6. Didn't know they had one.. Definitely going to check it out!

7. Ok.. So I just got the recipe from Jeremy. He answered my email quick!..

It is made of Peat, Compost, Worm Castings, and Small Black Lava rock, Medium Red Lava Rock and some Dyna Rok (looks like Perlite)
    Added are Gypsum, Oyster Flour, Glacial Rock Dust, Calcium Bentonite
    Kelp Meal, Crustacean Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Neem Cake, Alfalfa Meal and Comfrey leaf.
    Bokashi Compost from Organic Produce here at my house.
    and a little topsoil. There were many live red wigglers in the soil when I was packaging it. I recycled this soil and re-amended then let the worms work it for months in a 100 gallon smart pot so it has a ton of worm castings in it.
    Let me know if you have any questions!

8. Your good to go thats a better soil than most seasoned growers, just remember bottled nutrients arent necessary

9. Thanks man!!! For a second when he called I thought I was stuck having to wait till he had restocked . But when he told me that he would hook me up with this I was stoked! I'm really looking forward to my grow!

10. Jeremy is a good guy if you join the los forum there are plenty of growers that are willing to help you

11. That's cool he grabbed from his personal stash to get you shipped out quick. 

12. Yup! Biggups for that! Now I'm kinda doing it backwards.. Now I'm going to have to learn to make my own if I decide I need it.. But it's a good blueprint to work with. Most of the post I see here about live soil and organics seem to come from people that are real passionate about the whole medium. I hope I don't come sounding like I don't care but to me it made more sense from the ease of it and the financial standpoint. Seeing that it will be my first. When I saw all the nutrients that where available and needed for soilless i was a little discouraged.. Then I read a post from jerry (i don't know his exact screen name) but he talked about reusing the soil. Not having to check ppms and ph and I thought geeze why do people pump the soilless so much if all natural makes more sense and cents!

13. you can re use the soil jeremy sent you

14. People are starting  to realize hydro stores are rip-offs.  

• Like Like x 1
  15. ive had people tell me im a liar when i told them i dont check ppm, dont use bottled nutes

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well I start my grow hopefully on Monday. So I'm not going to speak on doing it yet. But if what I hear is true I mean why even bother. Funny thing is I went to my local hydro store to buy some smart pots and I chatted up the manager. He gave me a whole sample pack of cutting edge solutions. 6 bottles! I looked at the prices and thought geeze! I can fill both of these pots with a bag from BAS and reuse it over and over for half the price and half the headaches!

It's Propaganda not peopaganda..😕

17. Weird man.  I don't ever talk to other growers IRL except when I have to go to the 'dro store (for lighting gear or a propation dome or stuff like that only).  They know better than to get me talking around customers now.  

"Here's one even you can use, grozyme!"

" Why would I pay for that when I am already done playing with Carandang's lacto serum.  I told you I'm not even using that on rootballs anymore----no-till."

18. In NYC "hydro" stores cater to this weird crowd of self-righteous indoor vegetable growers, it's pretty clever. Overpriced seminars seem to be the biggest racket they're into. Bums me out. There is a hydro store I can walk to, but they don't carry anything even remotely useful, no flipping worm castings even! There's a huge hydro superstore just a 20min drive away, but the staff are all dead inside and the prices on soil amendments made me walk out. 

City life...

19. I agree.. Live in the big city of the Midwest.. 2 hydro stores in my whole city. And they are the most pitiful stores I've ever seen. I walked in one and walked straight out. But yea..

City life.. 😕

It's Propaganda not peopaganda..😕

20. Nothing but glowing customer service reports about this company, from yours truly included.  I hope they can maintain it, cause I have a feeling they're gonna get big fast.