Jumpers cfl organic beginnings

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jumper420, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Damn looks really yummy!!!

Ravekid

2. lol this was for a pic of some really good bud you had! It did not quote right lol....looks great Man I can't wait to get some hood buds from my girl!!

Ravekid

3. Very possible shouldn't be an issue..

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I'm hoping to pull 7 or 8 oz off each plant . but with all my transplants and mishaps I doubt it. Lol

5. So I decided to heat the green dragon up and be done with it I got about 4 of these 18ml bottles full and I Just tried it it hit me pretty quickly and I just added two eyedropper shots to my soda 1409709941754.jpg 1409709953262.jpg ill let u know how it goes

6. Im actually glad I cooked it down and honestly I dobt think another week woulda made a diffence ive got an awesome clear head high and a stong joint relieving muscle relaxing body high I do think I over did it a bit but shit I got nothingg to to smoke and im higher off this then I would be if I had smoked

-------------------------------
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1291587-Jumpers-cfl-organic-beginnings

7. I think you made a good decision .I'm going to make some when my bombs are ready .. I'm going to heat mine.

8. Hello: wave been busy what's been going on?

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Almost done with the flower room

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Attached Files:

11. Shit looks awsome

12. Jump looking good bro im bout to flip soon myself hope all is well with u and fam

"I LOVE THIS LIFE"