Ask a professional MILF Hunter anything

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I repeat: Omega4Prez.

Have any of them been married?

2. Do you carry lube at all times?

3. The trick is to be slightly sexually "aggressive." Somewhat fierce, it's hard to explain.

The hardest part of milf hunting is getting over the fact people around me are judging me and her. Once I get over that I'm an animal. Who the fuck cares about what other people think, I'm the one getting laid.

That's sorta been the biggest barrier of pulling numbers outside of a bar/club. People judge you even if it's a girl your age. For some reason hitting on girls is frowned upon in public. I just want sex or even better a girl I can call my own.

Omega369

4. Haha you must have felt like a badass. I would feel so damn pimp if that happened to me. I'm jealous of your hunted milf.

Omega369

5. #85 Omega369, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    I've only ever came in two girls mouths. The bigger girl who was my first, turned out she was 1 month pregnant so I slept with a pregnant girl as my first.

Second time was an 18 year old who worked at mcdonalds.

Omega369

6. I try not to sleep with married women because I start to feel bad for the guy she's married to. I get turned off by her and actually sorta get pissed at her.

Someone that gets abused by the spouse and is too scared to leave the relationship I can understand and would probably be able sleep with. It's more of a "fuck you" to the spouses face, and she's loving the freedom she can have with the 45 minutes of fuck.

Though some of them were probably married, I'm sure of it. Someone can't not work but be able to own a massive house and a Ferrari 458.

Omega369

7. I think it's a myth other women can't get wet. In all my experience they got more wet than women younger.

Plus I'm fucken great at foreplay

Omega369

8. #88 bLazeNgLaze, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    Do you find that more younger girls go for you now that you are strictly into hunting MILFs? I could see many younger girls being all over a guy like that lol. Maybe that is just a fantasy in my mind though... :smoke:

Also, do you have repeat customers? Or generally go for new pussy every time?

9. actually they are to keep the pizza from getting crushed if you have say another couple pizzas on top or a heavy box of wings. its happened before TRUST ME

10. I Love milfs lol. Never got one but I used to work at the keg before my surgery and there were these 4 milfs having a drink in the bar... I caught them all were staring at me so many times. Eye contact and then they kept walking by me.. I never did cause I have an ostomy. Every day life is weird with that shit. Anyway props to your milf hunting abilities. That's dope

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #91 Omega369, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    I have noticed this. My group of good friends consists of 3 guys and 4 girls. I moved away for a few years, discovered my love for milfs, came back and the 4 girls seem to always be all over me when they never used to. I don't dick around with them though cause sex among friends causes drama, especially when the 3 other guys all have a thing for them. The girls are sorta friend zoned.

It could be that, or because I changed as a person into someone that's more responsible about life and actions.

As for repeat customers, I have a few which are in a FWB situation. Usually I give them all a chance and make my intentions very clear (talk to them about it and how I'm not looking for a relationship), but some of them form feelings and I cut things off before it hurts them.

Omega369

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.