WCFs chronic jungle

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by westcoastsfinest13, Mar 21, 2014.

1. That one was. Dense nuggets w purple tinge and fruity kush smell. Hoping for a keeper from the 5pk, yanked 2/3 last time.

Sent from my SAMGSUNG-SG-HIGH-ASFCK Using Swishers and Herb(R)

2. You edit out the coughing? Haha

These eyes can't lie, I be high - sent from the clouds

3. That a medical glassworks? My bong looks exactly Iike that but clear all the way through

[​IMG]

That's a nice bank ya got there buddy

Sounds pretty bomb :smoking: Old skool smokers appreciate it the description says, lol.

Haha, When I saw you bout to rip it I was thinking "this looks like a good juggling act"

That was some damn Vitamin D milk there, that rapid start of of the cough brought back so many memories haha.  

5. Word, still looks pretty similar to mine so it's probably pretty well built.

Oh yeah, I don't see what's so hard about milking a bong I without coughing? :confused_2:

6. I can take huge rips and barely cough but when my asthma is acting up it's no good... Ya the bong is solid the bowl looks to be a bit disfigured but it's barely noticeable and as long as it works I'm happy.

Now I was looking at this stuff called res block it's an additive to the bong water to keep it cleaner longer... Has anyone actually used it?

http://forum.grasscity.com/unknown/1291411-wcfs-chronic-jungle.html

7. hrm, sounds interesting.  Keep the water clear or the bong clear?  Cause if it's repelling res, does it repel it off the glass? That would be worth it, but otherwise I change my water out constantly lol.  Still darkens up the glass pretty hard though even with daily changing.  

8. Ive had my eye on that vanilla kush, it sounds so yummy I would love to see someone flower it, its from barneys farm right?

9. The directions said 1oz res clear to 8-10oz water and change it once a week or something like that idk I constantly change my water so idk how I feel about it...

http://forum.grasscity.com/unknown/1291411-wcfs-chronic-jungle.html