WCFs chronic jungle

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by westcoastsfinest13, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Hey how's it going? Ya I'm sure we'll all learn a lil something.

2. i am in on this one. Lets see if i can find my chair 

3. Got you a front row seat with backstage passes lol

I hope i get to try some final product then, I will even pay extra lol

5. you get rid of all the sfc's? The one i have is the same size as my haz C and is a day behind. 

6. You're always welcome to take a trip to Cali lol and ya I got them but my buddy is picking them up along with the GSC and Dutch treat

7. I'm jealous, all I got was a "get back there"!! Lol

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

8. Tough love brotha lmao

9. Tough love my ass, you see I drug the lazy boy in this mofo!! Lol

10. #31 GanjaFarmer06, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
    i heard you were bringing the cheese prerolls 

11. With that big ass tent, I would do a Sog bro!! Your style all the way. You wouldn't really have to veg anything. Pot your clones up as soon as they root and put them in the flower room. Easy trimming and tons of bud, with no need for a second tent. Just need a shelf and a T5!! Just an idea.

12. You will pulling buds before you even get the last ones in!! Haha

13. That was the plan! I'm leaving the tent set to 12/12

14. not a bad idea. pack like tons of plants in 1 gallons

15. The timing would be the hardest part. More smaller plants, but they would have to veg until you could get a couple cuts off each.

16. It's wild because I don't really keep moms. I time it where I take a few cuts, and put in the bigger plants when I see roots. If your moms were small enough, you could still do it on a small shelf.

17. I figure once the current ones are going I'll add two plants a week till it works itself out lol

18. I thought the same thing. It's all good in theory, until you have to start calculating in your head what size and how much room you will need for each different strain, ......and then new stuff. Wishing you the best, I'm here for support!! Lol...gonna get you running nice an efficient by page 50. Hahahaaasa

19. I think before page 50 lol it's game on