WCFs chronic jungle

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by westcoastsfinest13, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Hey GC west coast here, just want to welcome you to my journal. First off no drama will be tolerated that should be obvious but I'll say it again no drama! Ok to the fun stuff my set up will constantly be changing but as of right now I have a 4x8x6.5 tent a 600w&400w. Current strains include; hazardous creation, green crack, mazar x white rhino and African free... Might start more soon but for now that's what I'm running. This will be a place for me to keep records and hopefully help some people out. I have no issue with anyone dropping pics and questions are always welcome!

2. Here's a few pics first is HazC groups shot then the mazar x white rhino...
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395425135.803272.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395425150.950484.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. I'm here.. Let the party begin..

4. 3/3 on being first hype!

5. Hey west coast i'll pull up a chair!

6. guess i'll have to settle for second seat ! but only by a minute lol

7. Fucking hype, all up on your ballsack already. I should've known!! Lol I'll be in the back chillin in my Lazy Boy brother!! Hahahaaaaa

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

8. Hey glad to have ya! Hope ya enjoy!!!

9. Then get to the back already lol

10. Ill be pulling up a seat on this one if a may. :smoking:

11. Got a few new faces coming in. Welcome!

12. So got another email from attitude my order has been shipped so sometime next week I'll get them and probably drop a few more!

13. The point of this thread for me is new begginings! I'm going back to square one and do what I'm passionate about... Growing the best buds I can!

14. That's pretty bad ass of the 'tude.. Good stuff to know and let others know as well..

15. Ya attitude is legit! Very helpful and fast responses. Got one hell of a happy customer right here!

16. i've never tried them but but i hear good things ! I've always stuck to the canadian seed banks! you know ... support local business!

17. Oh of course man I feel that

18. so Westcoast, what area of the west coast are ya from (if you dont mind me askin?)

19. Im inn, hope to learn a few things on the way.