How Christians Can Establish Justice With Legal Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by nhorsley, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Read the articles I wrote forty years ago when I founded The Pot People's Party.  That example answers your question if you will look.  Christians can use this article to enact justice when they decide to base their statute laws on the words the New Testament calls truth. Short of revolutionary warfare, explaining the truth, and God using that explanation to changes peoples' minds, is the only way to enact change in statute laws.

2. Doesn't sound like it did too much if it was 40 years ago.
    When MONEY is excluded from the political process, you'll have a fighting chance. Politicians are "Christians" like Dr. Phil is a doctor.
    Statutory Law is the product of such non-Christian thinking and values, trying to work within such a system is pretty ironic.
    Basically, when the Supreme Court was introduced, they knew it was only relevant so long as the people believed in its rulings and stature. Well? What have they done that you or I can believe in for decades? We're living amongst a corrupt, broken system. Trying to work Christian miracles therein seems a tall order. God willing, let's hope the evils of government and corporations can be overcome.
    It takes a true believer to believe in the Supreme Court these days.