got a 27 fine for smoking a blunt in my hotel room

Discussion in 'General' started by Crawfordthedank, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. **Your motel/hotel room\tis not private & will & can be searched**

**Bet your friend meant they allow meds in smoking rooms only**

**Thinking you won't be smoking up the hotel "that much" is not "thinking"**

Just came back from DENVER where I had flowers oil & edibles in a smoking room. I was told cause it's legal that I could smoke as much as I wanted. That was more fun that being a reckless dumbass.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Haha that reminds me of move out day in the dorms. My friend and I were smoking bong up 2 floors and we were blowing smoke out the window and it was too obvious. Parents helping their kids move out were only 20 feet below and when I went to blow a big rip out the window this guy was staring right at me as I exhaled a large amount of smoke and he just glared at me and other adults were looking up at the window. The weed was also very damn stinky when it burned. My roommate lots of people were smelling it down there and they started to complain so we stopped and moved rooms. 

My friend was told by his manager that they aren't supposed to stop people with medical marijuana from smoking. If you are smoking with pipe and weed and you have a medical card he is not supposed to stop them from smoking because the hotel he works for sees stoping a mmj patient from smoking the same as stopping someone from taking their medication. It doesn't matter whether its a smoke free room or not. If you are 21+ you have to be in a smoking room. 

Maybe his hotel follows different guidelines. 

4. 27$? haha just pay it man, and lesson learned. next time grab a smoking room or go to your friends managers cousins hairdressers place or whatever.

5. #25 hurpdaflerp, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    should have just gotten a smoking room dumbass.  and who fights a 27 dollar ticket?

or you should have just stepped outside.  your the only one being unreasonable in this situation

6. I think your disrespect earned you the ticket.

Stop being selfish, pay the fine, and learn the lesson here. There is a lesson you know.

7. #27 lFourTwenty, Mar 21, 2014
    Come on now..you could at least use a vaporizer. You seriously think you should be allowed to smoke a blunt in a hotel room where people are staying there with their kids? Try using your brain OP

Just a little respect for other people goes a long way..not everyone wants to be smelling a burning blunt, or their kids to be smelling it

8. #28 I Railed Hellen Keller, Mar 21, 2014
    Did you watch workaholics last night? Cant just smoke anywhere just because you have a card ha. But props for opening the door with a blunt in your hand

$27 dollars is not worth the hassle either

9. Dude do you realize that the whole country, hell most of the work is relying on you guys to act responsible ? I go to jail for what you did and your mad? Over $27!!! Fuck man.

First, it's not private anymore when you open the door "chewing on my big blunt puffing away". 

Second, not all hotels have the same rules. 

If you're going to medicate, be respectful about it. You were not, and you're lucky you only got a $27 fine. 

11. Injane in the membrane!:smoking:

:laughing:

12. Smoking is illegal in public buildings and within 25 feet of doors, windows or ventilation systems. 

having MMJ rec means nothing. Same law applies to cig smokers bruh

13. Yo got off easy, I got hit for $250 on the Queen Mary for the same thing.  ANd I'm a patient and they didn't care.

There's no appeals.  You're fucked

14. 50 dolla blunt, yo. :smoke:

15. Not even worth the time dude just 27$ at least you didn't get a 100-200$ fine just pay it and smoke another blunt at home

16. $27 dollar fine? LOL DOOD I WOULD BUST OUT LAUGHING AND THROW 27 MORE TO THE FUCKING DOOD . $27 Aint shit homie

17. #38 SirKnosAlot, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
    no its policy cuz mj so stinky
    small fine since u handled it so gangsterly
    just look @ it as a permit to smoke for $27

18. Next time inform the hotel the you have a mmj and see what their policy is. A $27 ticket ain't worth all the trouble to try and fight.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

19. Haha! Im just thinking of you coming out of the hotel room puffin and the whole place smelling like danky dank!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.