leaves messed up...drippers...nightmare

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by goldenbrown, Mar 21, 2014.

1. \t\t<div style="margin:0px 0px 0px 200px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);">\t<div style="margin:0px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">\t<div style="margin:0px 300px 0px 0px;">\t<div style="margin:0px;">\t<blockquote class="">Hello , I am really struggling to work out whats wrong. Well I kind of guessed its cal/mag or nute burn but it seems to not want to clear up or stop even after major flushing with low strenghth feed and epsom salts. 

\tMy set up is 8 plants in dr240w tent 3 lights (600s hps), airpots 15ltr cocoa,dripping low ec , run off every few days plus 2 major flushes in last week. 
      \tNutes hesi range inc supervit ect but not using hesi pk i'm using EA boost (new product recomended by hdro shop.. 70 pound for 1 litre..I know lol) 

\tMy ec at start of 5th week flowering today is 1.3 with 3 to 4 feeds of half a litre each feed ..ph 5.8 rising to 6.1
      \ttemps are fine, good air circulation with good air intake ect.

\tThe thing is its only 4 of my plants that are like it and i am just hoping that now at the start of week 5 flowering they will make it to the end and not need their leaves so much....at the start of week 7 i am going to stop all the feed and use gh ripen to finish them off quickly before they get really bad.. heres some pics, any thoughts or advice welcome.
      \tThe leaves started to turn light green about 10 days into flower not in any paticular pattern but mainly the fan leaves then got worse. As you can see from the pics the buds are developing just fine at 28 days from 12/12.. 1 more point the problems started b4 adding EA boost but was just worried because its very strong and i have had to use alot less base bloom nutes than I usually do to keep the Ec at a moderate level.. IMG_00001003.jpg IMG_00000998.jpg IMG_00000996.jpg IMG_00001001.jpg IMG_00000997.jpg </blockquote>\t
      \t
      \t</div>\t</div>\t</div>\t
    </div> 

1. Also tap ec is 0.5, using canna cocoa pro and keep it clean by dutch pro..

2. One more thing if anyone interested...just checked run off on all plants..ph in 5.8..ph out betwwen 5.2 and 5.5..ec in 1.0 out 1.2 on all, so looks like my last flush done its job..so hopefully things will now not continue to get worse>>....

3. #4 angusbeef, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
    they look very nutrient  NITROGEN deficiency is in the yellowing of fan leaves, but some will just die off naturally...defient to me.. as well as several other nutrients how much did you feed after the flush?  Feed the shit outta em from here on out, maybe pick up some silca blast from botanicare to help strengthen em for the final run to maxium yeild.  What nutrients are you running?

I tried epsom salts once with the same effect of the burnt leaves will never use it agian.

4. Thanks for reply angus..Im runing the whole hesi range except the pk as im using the Ea boost 18:20 bloom accelerator blah blah blah. I am now drip feeding at ec 1.4 3 feeds per day half litre each feed. Will up it to four in nxt few days

5. #6 angusbeef, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
    Not familiar with your nutrient line but read the bottles and pump em full of nitrogen might get some green back... overal mang not bad, and feed, feed, feed your in the final stretch i wouldn't worry too much about fan leaves getting that nutrient burnt..a little on the tips is fine... its all about the flowers now.

Also.. with a drip system I would suspect little run off? And excessive salt build up.. did you perform a pre flower flush?  If not, too late no worries.

6. iv had this problem wen i used 13mm drippers with coco, crop was ruined, pretty sure it was build up