I need things to do inside my room. Help

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by texas_ranger97, Mar 21, 2014.

1. I have nothing to do. No girlfriend but Im going to get laid for the first time tomorrow night ;). I do talk to my friends on Skype though because they all live across the state. My closest friend is always busy. My computer has been broken down for about 3 months now. I smoke in my room because it's the only thing that I can do. I watch South Park and Breaking Bad but my life is so dull. I wake up, go to school, come home at 12, and then sit in my room all day and smoke weed. I need things to do and possibly a little help getting my life started up doing things. Im sorry if none of this makes sense, I am really high lol

2. Go outside and enjoy nature, such a lovely thing to do high.

3. And before anyone comments saying about my age... I AM 20 YEARS OLD AND IN JUNIOR COLLEGE. I know what you're going to say so don't even bother typing it. Just answer the question, thanks!

4. adopt a dog, take it for walks...if it is a really cute dog, girls will want to pat it...chic magnet.

5. Telescope so you can creep on neighbors.

Get model paint and give all your G.I. Joes and collectible a new one of a kind paint job.

Start a closet garden.

Start an aquarium.

Fuck if I know. Go make some friends at college. Hit the gym. Get a job. Get a girlfriend. The possibilities are endless once you step outside.

6. Find some hobbies. Things where you can get out and meet people.

7. #7 NickaWittaBic, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    Commit all of your free time to creating.

8. Do nothing and be a useless piece of shit like me.

9. I was in a similar situation to yours, only thing was, I had a laptop and access to the kitchen part of the house (I'm assuming that you are limited to your own bedroom here). Regardless, I'd say try to make yourself a project, like a reading list, or a personal drawings sketchbook, perhaps a small writing pad if to write down stories or ideas, maybe organize/make an inventory of things that are in your room, get a basketball and practice some basic drills (no dribbles, though, unless your parents/neighbors/roommates are okay with the noise) or maybe stretching and muscle resistance exercises with strings/elastic bands.

Really, it's important to find things to do in your room alone if you're going to be stuck in it for a long time, these suggestions I just made were a good part of what kept me somewhat sane after 2 weeks of daily isolation.

10. Maybe get some comics from the library

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Get a job? Just throwing it out there...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. see how big of a rip you can clear in one hit. It will increase your tolerance to that much smoke in your lungs so your friends all think your a bad ass when you clear the whole bowl meant for three in one hit.

plus then when you realize you smoked to much and start feeling weird, just pass out and wake up the next day.

13. Why can you only do things in your room? You under house arrest or something?

Go get some friends on this side of the state, and chill with them in your room.

14. #14 shermdawg767, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
    Listen to a bunch of music and begin to dissect the patterns of each artist and develop a ear for their style. Or get a small pet. Idk have fun !!

"We can't stop here this is bat country"-Fear and Loathing

15. Same exact way as you. Except with a computer phone, ps3, etc. Go outside and go to the gym. Go to a store and try to pick up chicks.

16. Get a pet lizard. It's like having a miniature dog in your room.

17. Do some pushups.   Then some more pushups.

Maybe some situps.

You'll be huge.

18. Glow UV paint onto tooth brush, flick tooth brush under ceiling - get black light - turn black light on at night - enjoy the stars 

19. You need to find a hobby......

Listen to music, go outside for a long walk, read a book, dance, workout, clean, yardwork, find a summer sport to play, hang out w family?

20. I'm in the same situation as you. Been so since November and it's April. I'm agreeing with La_fee_verte, we must learn to enjoy our own company and it's easier to do this when we're in our own humble abode. Dedicate your time to writing in a journal, create a book reading challenge for the year, draw, write poetry, research new and interesting topics online, find a job(this will give you new friends and a possible girlfriend/boyfriend), listen to new music artists, water your house plants, workout, practice yoga or meditation, reflect on your past and what you want for your future self, find a sport outside such as disc golf...

The possibilities are endless.

You are wasting your life away watching television. It's time to take control over your life.