Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

water ice and dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by somepoe, Mar 21, 2014.

1. SOoooo feelahas.. today i got some waterice after i smoked up some DANK GREEEN CRACK YOO. WELL FORREEEALS IT WAS THE DANKEST WEED I HAVE EVER SMOKED UP. The water ice was so dam tasty it made me thinks of a new strain i wanna make. Blueberry Crack, how can i go about making a new strain of weed called blueberry crack this weed has to smell like blueberries and get you stoned like blueberry crunch woould.    THANKS TOKAHSS>>>> STAYED BAKED..   :smoke:

2. now, I live in a house with 5 other people. I cant grow because they steal. I have my MMJ card. Is it possible someone will let me grow with them? Like Id pay for equipment and all and maintenance just need a damn closet space.

I really want some of this CRACK i have been hearing about. And no not crack cocain . I really want to be cracked out on weed! Like totally silly blazed. Havnt been blazed silly in 10 yrs! Off to vape yo -

What you are looking for is very possible. Its called cross breading.

<---- start here then ship me some ;-) - New flavor for your asses - Blueberry green apple! Make it!

3. Im not gonna Stop Pop... I have AMBITION*