Posts not showing/weird russian text?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Uncle_Meat420, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey so I've been trying to post today and some of my posts don't show up and whenever I make a post it takes me to a page with an orange arrow and when I click the arrow it takes me to a page that has russian looking logo's on it and it says something like: grasscity accessible by password only and then it shows a gc screen grab inside the page

Is someone hacking my computer or are other users experiencing this? I know some blades posted something earlier about posts not showing up

2. Yeah it's goin on with me too, doesn't appear in russian though, just english. Takes you to LiveInternet.ru or something.

I'm sure it's just a technical error they'll probably fix it soon.

Notifications won't load either, grr - driving me insane, had like 6 and can't see them! Haha.

3. #3 *guest, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    DO NOT ENTER YOUR PASSWORD ON THAT PAGE :p

It's not just you, there's definitely something fucky going on with GC right now. But I would neither click that arrow nor input any information in the page it brings you to, Google lists it as a known malware host. 

EDIT looks like the tech king is on it, seems to be fixed for me. :smoking: 

4. @[member="lizardking"] has it under control now / topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.