What the fuck is wrong with Americans.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ItsReneeYo_, Mar 20, 2014.

1. And if that was the plan I would agree with fighting. Because what other choice would we have.

2. It's just that "What the fuck is wrong with Americans", coming from a privileged American 1st world student sounds juvenile.

3. As Tom said, it is human nature. You throw a rock at me, I have a reason to throw it back. At this point, it doesn't matter why the person threw the rock in the first place, you focus on the fact that they did and you retaliate.

4. Even with all those odds against us?

5. Try out and be team captain, then.

So much anti-US sentiment coming from Americans who don't do anything to change it. Just leave if it's so horrible.

6. Yea I might curse at them or something. But I wouldn't go all out and pick up a rock and try to harm them

Fighting fire with fire much?
    Maybe I just don't like the idea of war, I think everyone in the class should have suggested more research Into their actions (Iranians) . Instead they cried war, and that's what I'm disappointed about. Is it too much to step back and figure things out before dropping drones and shit?

7. It's reality. We must accept it so we are able to change it efficiently.

8. Scenario reminds me of the Gulf of Tonkin.

9. For the record, there would be no need to really look into anything deeper. The US intelligence agencies already know enough to be able to execute a plan with a coordinated attack and an expected outcome within moments of something like that happening. College government class simulators are nothing in comparison to what arguably the most advanced government can muster up with actual intelligence to back it up.

This

Not every person living in the US accepts the concept of nationalism.   They live here and survive within their community, but in no way have to approve of this nation and anything it does.  Nor should they have to attempt to change it in order to complain about it.  I can bitch about Russia all I want without attempting to change it, why should it be different with the US...just because I live here.  In fact, you don't even know if people here complaining aren't doing something to change it. 

Your condescending "leave if you don't like it" remark is both vapid and childish.

12. #32 4shotmark, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    Well, I feel they would be happier somewhere else.

Lol, if you wanna bitch about Russia all day, without doing something about it, then be my guest. All you're doing is wasting your own time. And don't expect others to tolerate it. No one wants to hear negativity all the time.

Its a good thing your feelings are irrelevant.

14. Not irrelevant enough for you to ignore.  :confused_2:

15. the thing about it is , people tell me to go somewhere else if i don't like whats going on in just about every controversial topic i bring up or if i complain about anything that has to do with our flawless nation. 

if someone isn't going to contribute to the conversation productively. why should they waste their time commenting on it.

16. its just a title. if you haven't noticed i try to make them particularly attention grabbing. can you really not disregard the obviously generalized title with sarcastic tone and read what i wrote and comment on that?

17. My grandfather always said when two countries conflict with each other and decide to go to war the best solution is to put each countries best solider (I always thought the presidents of the countries should go myself) on a deserted island come back in a year and which ever one is still standing the country that solider represents wins ,however if neither men are dead or both men are dead or alive you leave again and keep returning until one has died.

Perhaps they would be happier somewhere else.  However, I'm sure you are knowledgeable enough to understand most people don't have the means to up and flee a country and start over elsewhere. 

My argument concerning bitching about Russia was in relation to bitching about the US.  

What is there to be tolerated?  I don't expect anything from others.  If I want to bitch about something I do it.  My complaining has nothing to do with others at all, it is my choice of venting frustration and negative energy.  It isn't something to be tolerated by others and if it were, those complaining are doubtful to give a shit what others think...especially on the internet. 

If someone doesn't want to hear negativity, then that someone shouldn't step into a thread entitled, "What the fuck is wrong with Americans."  :rolleyes:

19. #39 4shotmark, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    Fair enough.

To be honest, the thread title is actually what brought me in here. I have seen this kind of title before. Actually Grass City is telling me that there are Similar Topics like http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/1256875-what-fuck-wrong-you-americans.html
    I wanted to see someone else's view on the shitlord Americans, but when I read on I posted. I agree that what I said was ignorant, but it really gets old hearing the same negative comments from people who seem to have it pretty good. I clearly don't know OP well enough to label her as one of these people, but I felt that her comments were in the same field at least.

I can handle negativity, just not a generally bad attitude, which again I am not saying OP has one.

20. Our educations. Our parents' educations. And so forth.