NY weed delivery service.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Sgtstadanko707, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Grand opening and closing.. Lol well played sir. I'm in so cal

2. nah not at all your all just retarded. The fact that you think all weed is the same and then throw weed out makes no sense to me.

3. flipping people off will get
    You nowhere in life my friend.. And like I said before, have fun smoking and growing reggs. It's funny how everyone in this thread rather argues with me than talks things out.

Tell me who really is the child here?

4. You mean becuse no one agrees with you and then you try to just talk circles around them just like a kid.
    26% thc is regs. Lol. Move along now kid and give it up.

5. Name calling. The first sign of a lost argument.
    As I said before. You are just a kid and have no idea.

6. and like I said many times have fun growing reggs and if you say all weed is the same and then tell me you throw weed out I'm pretty sure that tells it all of who's right here. Also the fact that I have smoked both types Cali and New York weed I'm pretty dam sure I wouldn't start an argument about different types of bud if I didn't know how the two diff kinds taste so have fun growing shit and being ignorant in the way that you have no idea what I'm talking about.

I'm done arguing. Unlike you I have a life and better things to do. Peace.

7. I don't give up on things I know I'm right about. Because I actually tried them both means I know a lot more about you do. You may know about growing reggs. And smoking shit your whole life but once you tasted NY and CALI weed you will see the difference I'm trying to tell you.

I'm done arguing. Unlike you I have a life and better things to do. Peace.

Has nothing to do with it, all that matters is who grows it. Ive seen stuff come from colorado I would pass up for stuff grown around here.

9. but I don't get that.im trying to listen to
    You guys but not trying to be a dick it's hard to listen to someone who just argues like an asshole rather than explain shit peacefully. I hope you understand. Okay so I've been smoking mids in New York which are pretty good bud but not the best. My one friend moved to Cali and started shipping up weed from dispensaries to my dealer. We smoked the Cali weed and got so much more high off of less bud than the New York mids I get. We didn't notice a flavor difference when switching from New York to Cali. But then when we stopped getting shipments from Cali(our friend moved to Hawaii) we went back to New York weed. Once we switched back we tasted a major difference. The weed from New York tastes likes idk like gasoline mixed with sour lemons. When weed from Cali had no flavor(it was just weed). That's all I'm trying to tell you guys. But I'm asking can you just explain to me how it's all in the grower? When I started smoking I grew up with stoners who say "it's the soil that makes a difference" maybe that's why I'm being stubborn. But in just trying to understand what you guys are telling me. But like I said it's tough to understand when your arguing and not explaining. I hope you get what I mean.

10. Are you that dense. 26% goes as top shelf in ca. What is your bud tested at. Oh you don't know.

Please explain how my 1k hps grow closet is any different than my brother in law that grows with the same 1k hps set up that i use.
    Wait for it. Wait for it. .... Nothing. You guy just gets you his shit bud. Sorry pal.

Let me just show them regs for ya. Are this trichs big enough for you to see which out a scope. How about the puple. Do you even know what trics are. Don't want to get to far ahead of ya.

Attached Files:

11. #51 Sgtstadanko707, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014
    I sell to those Cali clubs. So guess what. You could be smoking my regs. . Lol

Cali weed just taste like weed. Now we know it are in way over your head. They taste the Same. Ha I can smoke any strain I grew and tell you by flavor alone what it is.

12. #52 PeacefulToker14, Mar 30, 2014
    ummm honestly I have no idea what you said haha... I just know what crystals On bud. And you keep talking about this percent but I also don't know anything about that. What's the other 74% of weed then? And cause I don't know about growing why is the thc level so low? Is it possible to get like 50% or more thc? Btw, I'm actually asking to know. It would be cool if you respond to explain me so I can learn. That's what I like to do is to learn from other people and become more known about a lot of things. Okay, so different strains of weed have different flavors? I didn't know that. and you sell at places in San Fran? That's where he went so if you do then it would actually be pretty cool to know the grower of the weed I smoked haha :p ima try to find out the name of the dispensary my friend got weed from if you sell in San Fran. So if all weed is the same and has different flavors why did my friends tell me "it's the soil that makes a difference"?

13. #53 Sgtstadanko707, Mar 30, 2014
    Do some research my friend. Lots of interesting stuff. Flowers you will find thc% is crazy high at 30%. Those are rare. Google highest thc% statins.
    Then there are extracts that will test out around 60-90% thc. I make my own oil that test around 65-70% thc.

14. I will look into it. And extracts are like dabs right? We had a few of
    Those too shipped up here I still got one dab left. Those are amazing they get you so baked. How much weed does it take to make like an ounce of oil?

15. Dabs, bubble hash and cooking are all extracts.

When making oil you can expect 10-15% return depending on product.

16. that sounds cool lol... So if different weed strains have different flavors and it's just my friends stupidity leading me to believe that Cali and New York weed is different, I'm sorry for arguing a stupid thing hahaha I was just told false Info then or something. But have a good time growing an toking :)

17. You were told false info. I wasn't trying to be a dick. When I know something that I have been doing for 10 years now and told I am wrong. Kinda hard to be nice.

Yes mj stains all have their own unique taste. You really won't notice it if you are smoking shitty stuff. It will all kinda taste like gas or how ever you described it earlier. My favorite is my grapefruitbadass because no lie it taste like grapefruit. Put that on my life. Black cherry cola is also on my top list. Taste like chocolate cola.

18. sorry about that I thought I was right because of just my friends ad crao but I get what your saying now. Exactly that's how all
    The weed tastes up here it's terrible. I wish I had some mad good stuff but the weed is okay it's not reggs it's just mids. Dude that's awesome! If there was a way I would honestly wana try both of those!

19. but you've never smoked NY weed be4 bro!!!11!

20. NYC NJ service.

Elevate the mind. 🍁