Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Magical Butter Review

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by landrace, Mar 20, 2014.

1. I'm not sure if this has been posted, before if it has I apologize.

I purchase Magical Butter a product that simply throw butter and herbs into this device, press a button and in two hours you have magical butter. Magical Butter can make: butter, tincture, and cannabis milk.
    The magical butter can be best descibe as a heated blender.

I purchase this device and just to let you guys know it works perfectly. The results can best be describe as 6+hrs.

ingredients: herb, butter, and soy letchin

**Soy Letchin is crucial, becuase apperantly it helps bond the thc to the fats. I'm probaly wrong on this and knowing the internet someone will correct me ans greatly appreciated.**

Throw all those ingredients into the MB and then select the temperture 160 and then push the 2hr button. WIthin 2hrs you will have butter strain the material and you're good to go.

Things to know:

1) Unlike other reviews: the magical butter does in fact smell. My entire apartment smell like bud. I had some real potent stuff. It was redickulas!
    2) Unlike other reviews: the MB makes loud noises every 10 to 15 minutes when it starts to blend the mixture.
    3) If MB is purchase at any other websites other than MagicalButter.com you device won't be covered under warrenty.

Price is 180.00 US + tax and shipping

These are measurments:

1 stick = 1/4oz
    2 sticks = 1/2oz
    4 sticks = 1 oz

I actually used 4 sticks of butter to 1/2oz of extremly potent herbs and it went well :smoking:

2. I dont get it? Why not just use a $30 crock pop? This doesn't seem to do anything special. If it strained the herb from the butter I would be a little more impressed.

3. #3 danknugs33, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    I love mine!!!! :hello: So nice to not have to sit over the stove stirring for hours!!! :metal:  :bongin:

4. I understand your perspective and granted a crock pot, would do the job however mb was designed for those in with medical conditions. The one awesome thing about mb is consistency you can expect the same result given the same strain. Its also extremely convenient.

Mb also has a strainer option but the most impressive aspect about mb in my personal opinion is the abikity to make tincture.

But yea no one is forcing you to buy mb its a review for those that are interested and have the extra.dough to burn lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Making tinctures is a cool feature. I just didn't understand why it was so pricey as it just sounded like a crockpot with a built in blender.