The Egg Theory

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by GreenSkulltula, Mar 19, 2014.

1. #1 GreenSkulltula, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
  2. Prodigious parable. But it applies to females IMHO. For us males, we're the winning sperm that invades the newfound egg. Need both x and y to make that human DNA, whether the outcome be man or woman (or something in between? To be PC these days...)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. i got one. what came first the chicken or the egg?

4. It solely depends of when we start to call something an egg and a chicken...

When you have figured it out you will be able to answer your question.

5. Well that makes life seem a little more fair.  My soul is simultaneously in every body at the same time?  Idk it's just a theory.  Less than a theory in my opinion.  A folktale.  An interesting one at that.  Thanks for this.

6. IT was already discovered that something other than a chicken laid an egg that gave birth to a chicken which began that cycle. Also i should probably start hitting again coming down.

7. The egg, that was laid by the dinosaur that gave rise to the chicken.  

8. Every person you ever fucked was yourself.

9. Technically if you look at it from an evolutionary standpoint, the egg was first. Many eggs were laid prior to the "modern chicken" each one slightly adapted and mutated into our chicken we know today.

Sent from my Z750C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Actually you are incorrect there is an enzyme in chicken eggs that is produced by the chicken that laid the egg. Therefore with evolution in play the chickens formed from evolution and then layed eggs.

11. This egg theory really makes you think I got goosebumps reading it whether real or not if you knew that life's real purpose was to mature then we would all be gods and that's probably why you don't remember past lives you need to figure it out for yourself it's like getting all the answers on your test from the kid next to you, you didn't learn anything .

--Don't be limited by your own knowledge - Zachary Burkhart--

12. So I/we am/are an extradimensional being going to school. Nice :D
    I wonder if I/we have any siblings, what job does an adult God do, besides raising the likes of me/us, etc. 

13. they probably all just chill and smoke godly weed

--Don't be limited by your own knowledge - Zachary Burkhart--