Vaporizer experts please share opinion

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Yoda, Mar 19, 2014.

Im gonna go check this thing out..
    Thanks for the input ... you guys all rock...   :metal:

2. :metal: Where it's at. MFLB is nice I've been contemplating getting one just haven't committed to it yet. I know they are highly respected and the lifetime warranty is the cherry on top of the Sunday man.

Well my original name is BudSlinGer

Ive been a mod for a while man.. at least 3 years maybe longer..
    everyone used to call me yoda because of my avy so I said wtf and changed my name.

Prior to being a mod I was mostly in the grow areas though.

no worries about derailing the thread dude..its all good..

4. #24 lwien, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    Ok Yoda, I'm gonna do something here that is totally sacrilegious when responding to a mod so please forgive me but I'm going to respond to you as I would with anyone asking the same question as I really want to give you the best advice that I can.

Please check out this forum on this site:  http://fuckcombustion.com/forums/portable-vaporizers.39/

It will provide you the most wealth of information regarding portable vaporizers that you can find anywhere, from pics, to vids, to user reviews to comparative reviews to on-going conversations with the inventors and creators of some of the most highly regarded vaporizers on the market.   The link above is strictly about portable vapes.   Nothing else.

I was hoping you were go9nna show up man.. thanks dude I will..
    I would have just scoured some threads but spare time isn't something I have..
    but will definitely check this out...

6. #29 lwien, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014

No problem.

Keep in mind, Yoda, that like much anything else, there's no such thing as "the best vape" without first qualifying what your priorities are. They ALL have certain strengths and certain weaknesses so which one you would choose would be totally dependent on what is important to YOU, such as cost, efficiency, stealthiness, taste, vapor production, etc etc.

Here's a list of some that you may want to check.........all of them considered by most to be the best on the market.

MFLB
    Arizer Solo
    FireFly
    Lotus
    FlashVape

There are a few others, but this would be a good place to start your search.

7. If getting a buzz at lunch what ya want, and since you grow why not make green dragon?

isn't that with alcohol and weed?
    do you mean drink it?

I hear you iwien..

This piece will fill a need that I have..
    I want to be able to toke without having a smell on me after, it has to be small and easy to conceal,
    it has to be easy to take out and use quickly as well as put away quickly.
    If it is seen I need it to not look like paraphernalia.

Price isn't a issue, If you guys tell me that I will spend a grand to get something that works for my needs ill spend it.
    because of what you said iwien is why ive asked here,
    I know you guys know way more then I do and I trust you blades and bladies. I don't want my ignorance on the subject to make me buy 8 of them before I find the one I need ..lol...
    I wont admit that ive done that before but..   :p  hahahha

9. I remember yoda as well from a few years ago in the forums when I went by different names, "deepH2Oculture", sensi42069, that was me years back on a few forums but those emails and passwords are loooong gone and forgoten

10. #34 -Apathetic, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014
  11. All vapes still produce a unique smell, specially any portable one. The MFLB sounds like a great start for you as it is very stealthy, you don't have to wait long at all for it to heat up & produce vape, it'll give you excellent control over how big of a hit / how much vape you want out of each toke(once you get over the little learning curve to it which isn't hard). Out of all the portables I tried/own/currently use (lost track after 15-20+) the MFLB for me gives off the least amount of odor or smell and most of that smell just comes from opening the top to pack it / empty the chamber.

Heck, I still even enjoy using my MFLB around the house / when not needing to be discreet. I usually use it with the wall plug in battery so I can save my batteries juice for on the go vaping. I sure some people will disagree, argue, rant about what I said but I am only telling you my honest opinion & personal preference from being a LONG time vape user.

Take it easy.

12. The MFLB is definitely my favorite vape for stealth. It's compact, and only takes a short time to get a hit off of. I'm not new to vaping, but I haven't had the luxury of being able to buy many of them this far. Right now I have my MFLB and my Vapir no2. I've tried several other vapes but not extensively enough to recommend them with confidence.
    But I can recommend the MFLB with full confidence as a great discrete vape for on the go toking. :D

I love my no2 for use at home, but when I'm going out of town or will be away from my house for more than a few days, I take my MFLB with me so I can toke wherever I'm at.

Also, I'm interested in getting a pen style vape sometime soon so this thread was rather helpful to me as well. So thanks for that guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum