Help me.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Maleficus, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Yeah I'm kinda over this. If the only thing you got from my brief recount was "Your nephews are spoilt." Then I give up.

I will also repeat my oft used quote 'Only when you experience it will you understand it.' You seem to have trouble understanding even the quote itself.

Say what you like, I don't care.

Peace.

p.s. If you don't care where the argument goes then I suggest you stop replying.

I have found something to do, I wouldn't say I'm passionate about it, nor would I say there is much of a purpose. But I've concluded to travel poorly around the world, specifically Asia, Europe & NZ/AUST. I have a long old buddy of mine that has agreed to accompany me around New Zealand.

Anyway, I think all rich people know that material objects don't trigger lasting happiness, but sometimes it's the only way to turn. Helping people is harder than it seems, and not always as gratifying as it sounds, especially when people dump your care in the bin.

All I'm doing now is finalizing my IPO and then selling all my shares(I'll maintain a few stock options), this will fund a comfortable life for 50 years, not including my previously attained wealth and current assets. 

Watch Into The Wild, that how I will live for a while. 
    Smoke Peacefully
    - JTM

3. #123 Account_Banned283, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    ''Yeah I'm kinda over this. If the only thing you got from my brief recount was "Your nephews are spoilt." Then I give up.''

What I got from a post that details how spoilt your nephews are, is how spoilt your nephews are, but are they themselves to blame, or your money? And if it is your nephews, which it is, then it should be quite obvious that it isn't richness that is the direct cause of your unhappiness.. :l

''Then I give up.''

Good, you've never had anything to say.

''I will also repeat my oft used quote 'Only when you experience it will you understand it.' You seem to have trouble understanding even the quote itself.''

Why are you so vain to think that because you have asserted something, that people that disagree with you only do so because of a failure in their understanding. You, being rich, probably have your company and social world filled with flatterers and yes-men, that speak so generously about you so often, that they have persuaded you that you are smarter and more insightful than you are, and that your words carry more importance than they do. Besides, I've demonstrated how stupid of an argument this is, and how I can speak of many things fairly accurately without ever having direct experience of them, perhaps your the one that has trouble understanding my posts, or you neglect to reflect on them thoroughly enough.

''Say what you like, I don't care.''

Okay, bye.

''p.s. If you don't care where the argument goes then I suggest you stop replying.''

You've just told me that you don't care what I say, why are you suggesting now that I should not say anything?

4. Op.

Take a deep breath. Chill.

Do what you want man. Dont hate. And dont mind haters.

The point of life is to live.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Props to you Maleficus...I'd start with Europe if you're not used to the backpacking thing. I'd totes love to join you on the adventure in Southeast Asia, but I legit just landed a job I wanna stay at for atleast a little while...so save that for last and maybs we'll hit it up? lol...anyway, come to Canada too, learn to ski/snowboard, it's a fuckin beauty of a hobby. Hit me up if you ever need something.

Haha. You've completely got the wrong end of the stick mate. You'll find in business, especially financial, that people are brutally honest about everything! You have to be that way in business for it to work. Every successful business relies on truthfulness within the company and outside the company for it to excel. This attitude rubs off onto the people a lot of the time. If you smell a bit it will be said boldly, outloud & in public. If I was being a whining bitch I would be told by everyone in my office instead of being related to.

I'm starting in New Zealand, I have a friend who's going to show me the ropes before I attempt it independently.
    I cant wait to see snow again! I been in Australia for to long and it NEVER snows here. Canada sounds like a sweet place, I might actually relocate there someday. I heard the property market is above-average, is that true? (The investor in me)

As for Asia, I'm all for it TBH. It would be a great story to tell. I will save it till last as I need to see family in Europe before they pass away,

That is the moment I am most looking forward to. I left my family in Europe on the day I became classified as a M-Aire. Now I'm returning with no possessions other than a bag, my clothes & an empty mansion half a world away. 

Their faces... :wacko:

8. #128 Account_Banned283, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    Keep going.. you've still got some more post's left in you.

9. Lmfao honestly dude so many of your posts came off as patronizing to me... you also sound like you wanna be/are a martyr and I'm fairly sure none of what you've said is actually true so I don't even know why I'm typing this

for the record, I come from a pretty "well off" family and I've certainly had my struggles growing up and am currently battling my mental illness(es) JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD DOES. I don't blame it on my family's wealth or any of that shit. that's too easy and comes off as attention seeking and is just not fucking true. anyway, luckily my parents had the resources to get a third party involved throughout the years to help me out with my problems, something that plenty of people don't have the option of and for this I am eternally grateful. so don't try to shout "experience" cause I'm right there with ya.. if your shit's even true, which again, I'm almost entirely sure it's not.

lol the part I can't get over is your convenient and complete inability to find a SINGLE cause that is actually worthy of donating to. "you wanna know a little secret?" pfftt cmon now son

happy toking

I donate heavily to various animal shelters on the WA inland region. I'm the primary fund raiser for 5 out of the 7 big charities here & visit these shelters 1 a month. When did I say that I have no cause to donate to? Don't assume to much.

I said that helping people & society issues is harder than it looks and not always so rewarding. I've had thousands of my pounds wasted on school fees, funding for housing and fraudulent charities, etc. (The fraud was my fault however, I trusted my accountant too much)
    I do not trust many charities for good reason. I have funded unaffordable expenses for others which led...nowhere.
    (I know there are exceptions. I have a ADP set up for Telethon [Australian charity])
    The above is why I specialize in care for animals.

What does "well off" mean? Do you mean middle class or upper middle class? If you do then do not try to relate to me.
    Wealth did affect my life in a bad way. Ever since I sold my stake during the uranium bubble my family & friends have never treated me the same. I wont go into details because it gets ugly, and makes me rather depressed. Just imagine if your family starts asking for money or funding for useless things, when you say no you get bombarded with insults and accusations of selfishness. When you say yes the money is spent on other things or wasted and never seen again. Friends will depart, no matter what.
    If your best friend became a billionaire how long do you think your relationship would last?

People need to understand that wealth does not equal a life in the sun. Sure I have a better life than most, and the freedom is worth dying for. But there's many things I wont mention that happened during 2007 - 2010 that makes me wish I stayed poor my whole life.

A persons beliefs is irrelevant to the truth. I don't need your approval, nor do I particularly seek it. If you don't believe my situation, fine!
    Block me or something and move on with your life.

11. That's cute.

dude I really feel like you've watched one too many movies. and if that's the case you've got a whole other set of problems to worry about. 

I mean "well off" period. you're doing it again lol... you know, that condescending thing? 

"if your best friend became a billionaire how long do you think your relationship would last?" lol this is straight up from Lost or something, this is so dramatic. and either way if your friend showed his true colors then I guess he wasn't much of a good person to have around anyway. again, this is all assuming what you're saying is true, which I don't believe is the case

I'm not saying being rich "equals life in the sun". this type of reply is exactly why it makes me doubt any of your shit is accurate. it doesn't come off like you know anything about what you're talking about man. I'm not gonna be explaining myself again, my previous post and plenty of Effy B's were clear enough on our stances. if all you got was "omgz they think being rich equals life in the sun" you need to do some re-reading

happy toking

13. Seth Rogen is that you?

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Help me.

Yo straight up, IDGAF where you came from. In the end, we';re all the same. We're all human. Don't give u[p bud. I go through the same doodoo. WORKOUT, that's your best option, will relieve stress and make you stronger. Keep smokin'  :bongin:

16. Yo read this book when you're blazed: Breathing Under Water. Shit is hard af  :bongin: