Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation Q

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SkunkyCologne, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Just started on my year of reporting prob, my PO is a bitch. Paying $2000+ in fines for a joint with classes, tests, regular meetings, for one fucking joint! There will probably be the douche bag who says "well, what did you expect, you broke the law you idiot". That's not the point, the point is its a criminal and unjust law and i will fucking break it again. But anyways seeing as how my PO is such a cunt to me, do you guys think there's a chance for me to be let off early since im going to be clean 100% of the time, pass the tests, pay the fines, and attend the classes? Also any ideas of getting through all this BS cause i miss sparking up after a long ass day!

2. What state is it? I want to never go there.

I went through some shit and have 272 days clean. just stay clean and you dont have to stress.

3. The terms of my probation is that I have to stay on it for one year. At the 6 month meeting in front of the judge, he stated how he was on a week vacation the day I was supposed to get off. Naturally, my lawyer asked if he could release me the previous week, so I would be off one week early. The judge said no and he would do it the week after, so I would be on for an extra week. I passed every test, paid all my fines, on track to finish my community service, had a 4.0 in college, and got 2 jobs after I was arrested.

The moral of the story is that it is up to the judge, no matter how perfect you may be doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. It's possible they let you off early depending on your performance. They'll certainly keep you longer if you show the slightest bit of disobedience or mishap.

Damn... just for a joint!!?? I feel lucky as hell. Got caught with an ounce and a half with a scale a few months ago and the cop just made us pick up trash off the ground and let us go. One joint man...

5. Thats pretty harsh for a j. Im assuming your younger the law seems to be harsher if you get cought young. I got busted growing and i got it down to felony posesion if 9 ounces.i got 1 year probation and 1300 in fines, but my sentince is defered meening after i complete probation the felony gets dismissed and the charges are dropped. I had a very good lawyer tho and im 33. But i sugjest you.just stay clean the year and think of it as a t-break after a year your gonna get super baked off afew hits...:) good luck man.

6. Wow all that for one joint. That's ridiculous. 

7. I had 3 years of probation for a weed case and was high almost everyday of it.

Always had my whizzinator ready to go though :smoking:

8. Okay people...I've done some cleaning up in this thread, but remember...

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/899250-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html

Period...no exceptions...

Just because someone brings it up doesn't mean it's fair game for all to discuss...

9. I had 4 years probation in FL. Got off in 2. It's totally possible just stick to your plan.

10. There is a chance, if you comply that you will get early release. I however, smoked it up ALL my probation, just did community service each failed UA lols.