Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by talc3434, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Somebody help please I'm pretty sure I'm just being paranoid but I would like some reassurance. I need to take a u.a later this week I took 5 hits in the course of 2 days. On the first day I took 3 hits and was popping some gummie vitamins, on the second day I took 2 hits and later that night I drank a gallon of cranberry juice. The next day I was sober and went to the gym and worked out and also drank 1 serving of endo rush which is 60% niacin and it has some other vitamins in it including vitamin b-12. The next day I worked out again and this time longer sweating more I also drank a serving and a half of the endo rush. I popped about 10 gummie vitamins and drank about a gallon of water now I'm chugging about a half a gallon of oj and still popping some gummie vitamins. Somebody tell me will I be good if I buy some kind of detox kit tomorrow and drink water along with some more gummie vitamins. I am a little chubby but not overly so. I smoked probably about a bowl in all. Let me know fellas.

2. #2 Tree Of Life, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    What's the ua for, a job? Because I really don't think 5 hits of weed is going to show up. If that's all you smoked in like months you should be good. I would probably get the detox kit just to be safe, but yeah man, I've taken uas and months later there were still traces of weed on the ua even though I hadn't smoked for months. Some parts of your body can hold onto cannabis longer than others. Not that I'm saying your ua will show anything for the 5 hits, I'm just putting it out there that weed you may have smoked in the past might show up on the ua even though you probably haven't smoked for a while. Good luck man!

3. I'm in treatment cause I failed a u.a while on probation

4. Its for treatment cause I failed a u.a while on probation

5. Even with all that shit I did? Really? And I plan on buying some kind of detox kit tomorrow

6. I'm chugging water as I type this, has to go right or I'm probably going to prison any advice or reassurance is greatly appreciated.

7. In the past, I've had good luck with Vale detox products.  You must be "toxin"-free for at least 72 hours prior to the test, and follow the directions exactly.
    Unless there have been fabulous advances in the field of urinalysis in the last 6-8 years--which there may very well have been--this regimen should work.

How much is a thc test?

9. Do cigarettes count as toxins?

10. No I don't reckon so.

11. K gotcha yeah I was already thinking about getting one of those and I was going to get one of those natural detox kits that don't have any of those chemicals that would show up.

12. Oh okay good tip, lol

13. gotta workout helps out

14. Thanks yeah I'm gonna do that do been doing that but I'm just gonna run right when I get off work tomorrow drink some more cranberry juice and get myself a thc test. 

15. Also I've been clean for about 3 months now before this