POKEMONNNNNNNN

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PeacefulToker14, Mar 19, 2014.

1.  I loved gold and silver the most, probably because i started with generation 1, and the box art for gold and silver was so goddamned magnificent.  They really overhauled everything, improved the active pokemon sprites, the berries, and all that made the game more bearable.  Plus you got to go to kanto and fight all the original gym trainers (sans giovanni, who was replaced by gary motherfucking oak!)

2. futono, the futon pokemon.

3. So anyone who has Instagram you should go and follow weapons of glass destruction he makes custom pieces and can make Pokemon he has his email and kik in his bio and I'm sure there's others that can make custom pieces but this is the first person I came across haha

4. Leaf Green/Fire Red was a good revamp and came out in the 3rd gen. 'Cause I hate the fuck outa breaking out my Yellow version, the graphics look like they came outa my ass! Plus it's at the point where you gotta replace the batteries for all GBC and GB games now, can't save. I lost my 251 pokemon on Gold version :'(

My faves are Mewtwo because he's got an awesome back story and is a sheer badass, and Tyranitar if we rule out legendaries. Tyranitar can FUCK shit up!

5. My team in Leafgreen

Charizard
    Snorlax
    Alakazam
    Raichu
    Tyranitar
    Kingler

I think that's what it was...

I have played the newest game but I lost it somehow. I decided Octillery is my favorite Pokemon after that game. His ability "Wild Card" was the shit. It randomly sharply raises one stat and lowers one. Which either fucked me over or won my battles.

6. Nidoking, always have.

7. Fuck yeah, he was a total beast in the original games.  Probably the most powerful pokemon you could have until your starter evolves..

Able to learn many strong attacks.  Nidoking's ability to learn fire ice and electric moves made him dangerous.  Plus he sounded badass, haha.

8. Not to mention he looked fucking sick too, still does.

9. Gengar

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

10. Alakazam. That cunt could one shot anything with psychic plus recover.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. that whole line was crazy. i didnt really play much except a single playthrough on emulators of each generation past gold/silver, but gen 1 and 2 that evolution chain was insane. even if you could never trade your kadabra to evolve him he still would oneshot shit 10 levels over him, 20 if super effective against.

also, if anybody wants to use emulators to duel in ANY pokemon game pre b&w (post dont run well on my phone), including the tcg for gbc and tcg2 if you patch to english, im totally down. PM me, maybe we can get a regular group of gc members going.

12. I refuse to recognize anything but the original 150. With that in mind...

Blastoise.
    Pidgeot.
    Cubone.

In that order, yo.

13. what, no love for mewtwo? i think even in the manga he is considered part of the original 151, although not having read them there may have at one point been only 150.....although anybody able to argue that would be waaaaaay more nerdcore than i.

Mewtwo gets a pass, so does Mew because I dug the Pokemon movie. Mewtwo is badass.

15. Umbreon

Жизнь коротка, так жить в самом полном объеме

16. I been a fan of all the Eevee evolutions but my favorite is Vaporion I think its fhe only water type I like

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I wanna squirtle on you gigglypuffs

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

18. i wanna be the very besttt. like no one ever waaaaas. 
    TO CATCH THEM IS MY GREATEST QUEST.
    TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE......

POKEMON
    okay my favorite is probably either swampert, drowzee, or umbreon

19. There are so many now it's insane... More than 700 :eek:

My faves are charizard, cyndaquil and vulpix. I always thought the fire types were the cutest/most awesome.

Sidenote - I have a charmander evolution grinder that's really cool :D

20. i like wartortle aha and i really only like the first and second gen..