POKEMONNNNNNNN

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PeacefulToker14, Mar 19, 2014.

1. i swear theres a fuckin spoon and a chair, im gonna go find them right now

2. #42 Deleted member 629842, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
    [​IMG]
    I'll always be a fan of Pokemon, can't turn me down from it. 

3. #43 Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Mar 24, 2014

I mean, I'm the kind of person that will legitimately complete a Pokedex even though there are over 600 of the fuckers now. I can absolutely guarantee there are no chair or spoon pokemon.

Just a ice cream cone, key chain, a sword... oh wait that's not helping. 

4. #44 hurpdaflerp, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    i guess i was high, its a sword not a spoon

but someone explain this shit!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

the damn key chain one

this mofo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and theres more i have problems with but they are more tolerable.

but what the fuck

and i cant find the chair but i was pretty sure there was a chair

5. they can never just kill anything off mercifully, they have to run it into the fucking ground

should've ended it after Ruby/Emerald

6. The appearance of the sword poke did throw me off at first, but his final form is so fucking epic in ways you can't even imagine. The sword and shield one that is.

He starts off with Defenses through the fucking roof, and has a special ability that lets him switch forms (Shield form to Sword form) when he uses a Attacking move (and the reverse when using a defensive move) which also swaps his Defense and Special Defense stats with his Attack and Special Attack Stats.

He also comes with a move that only he can learn. It's called King's Shield, it works like protect only it lowers the foes attack when hit with a direct attack move.

Switching forms can turn the tide of the battle, and King's Shield can bring even the strongest tank to it's knees.

Seriously, one of the Pokemon that I was most skeptical of has become one of my favorite in the series. 

7. #47 Deleted member 629842, Mar 24, 2014
    [​IMG]
    That's what your argument sounds like to me. 
    Yeah some designs seem lazy, but they always have been based on basic things. 

Voltorb is just a large Pokeball. 
    Dugtrio is just three digletts. 

The Pokemon games sell very well, and probably always will continue to do so. So of course some new Pokemon might look silly, but hell not all. 

8. yeah but i always thought voltorb and magnamite were the douchest pokemon. grimer and muk as well but whatever new pokemon still suck

9. #49 Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Mar 24, 2014

But...but...did you not read my post on the sword/shield pokemon...He is pretty fucking beast.

10. #50 Deleted member 629842, Mar 24, 2014
    He called Voltorb a douche, just let him go. There is no hope. 
    [​IMG]

11. he was just a pokeball that self-exploded. pretty lame if you ask me. mabey they just add the douche pokemon so you like the other pokemon more

12. #52 Deleted member 629842, Mar 24, 2014
    [​IMG]'
    But he's so sweet 

On a side note, I like how my bad grammar will live forever in your post.  :laughing:

14. Check again  :cool:

15. My biggest gripe is the fact that they added the "Fairy" type. I mean I get it, they wanted a new type. They wanted to appear to girls more maybe? Whatever, I just wished they had went with the "light" type or I don't know... I just can't...fairies...Goddammit GameFreak...

16. dragonite, blastoise, syther, wooper

17. Well, Steel and Dark was introduced in Gen 2 to help balance shit. 
    I feel like Fairy was /trying/ to do it the same way, but I see what you mean I guess they are also trying to gear it a bit towards girls. 
    If anything, I feel like we should have more types or more strange type mixes. 

I'm all for new types...but Fairy? Come on. I actually like the typing match up for it, but it still breaks my heart every time I see the goddamned key ring pokemon... or the sundae... The only "cool" fairy pokemon in my opinion is the X Legendary.

Can't wait for the Water/Fire Legendary they are gonna release for X/Y. Or the Ghost/Psychic type either...

19. This shit pretty much blew my mind when I saw it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkF7Xjxn9jc

I still want to beat the kid that told me to use Push on the truck by the ship,

20. Ooohh mines mew

#stayhigh