POKEMONNNNNNNN

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PeacefulToker14, Mar 19, 2014.

1. probably dragonite, or mew.

but i feel like if I was a pokemon id be metapod.  cause he just be chillin an shit

2. #22 Deleted member 281310, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
    Machamp, Mew, Mewto

3. hell yeah I'm old school, but my girl is trying to make me learn all the new ones haha

4. Dragonite or Gyrados...

Hyper Beams yos...

Snorlax was my dude. I only liked the original 151, then they added dumb shit and called them pokemon. 

I would have a charmander, though, because I'm always getting my lighters stolen.

Holy fuck... yes! Forgot all about that shit, I pwned the elite 4 with Dragonite :D

7. Flygon is cool.  

8. yeah exactly man like te original were the shit haha and snorlax is my fav just cause he's pretty much like the stoner version of Pokemon XD hahaha.. But that's a good point, charmander could help you spark up.. That just gave me a thought it would be awesome to get a Pokemon high XD

9. pikachu, luxray, garchomp......

And so many other pokemon.... fuk yeh

10. Tyranitar is the best.

11. Mewtwo for sure, always liked him. I'd also like to have an aerodactyl or arcanine.

i'd fuck a luxray

Seriously though, If i was stoned I would want to chill with psyduck. It seems pretty cool and non judgmental and he won't like mindfuck. Psyduck is Chill.

14. #34 hurpdaflerp, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    theres a fuckin munchlax now?! thats pretty funny but pokemon has gotten ridiculous.  i dont count anything past the 2nd or third generation a pokemon. i saw a pokemon commercial the other day and it was a fuckin spoon and a chair pokemon.  they're just gettin real lazy with their pokemon characters now.

these guys were my shit
    [​IMG]

and these guys cause elephants are badass
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]i guess theres another evolution after piloswine, but fuck him

15. #35 hurpdaflerp, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    haha
    i always had a dugtrio in my party

[​IMG]

16. yeah my girl showed me it and it's like the pre evolution of snorlax it's one of the only cool looking ones, and what? Chair and spoon looking ones? That's just stupid. I argue all the time with her about how new Pokemon are shit compared to the old ones. My very very fav though besides snorlax is syther and baulbasaur.

17. hahahaha I love the card I'm dying from that lmao

18. Breloom. We shut that battle frontier the fuck DOWN.

19. Kyogre!

image.jpg

Have you seen the new pokemon?!? There is a fucking chandelier pokemon WTF?!???

lol I've played up until the newest Gen, and I can say for sure there are no chair or spoon pokemon...

There is a "Fairy" type now, which pissed me off until I realized that it was supposed to be the "good" or "light" type.

And of the Fairy Pokemon...there is a key chain pokemon (no I'm not even kidding) which does prove they are running out of ideas.

But they also added mega-evos in 6th Gen... MEGA FUCKING CHARIZARD 2 of the bastards, MEGA FUCKING MEWTWO.

Imagine Pokemon gone Super Saiyan.