Orgasmic Organics w/Mjmama

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by mjmama25, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Thats great to hear. 4 out of the 6 seeds I thought I might have killed have popped through the soil today, so I think I caught them just in time. Poor babies had long roots and the paper towels got too dry because I forgot about them for a day. Here is my Flowerbomb Kush making its way into the world.

image.jpg

2. So what's been up mama? Anything cool and new in your life? Stay up have a day.

3. She's got a new human! Everything is cool and new!

4. Actually we've been dealing with a lot after my aunt just passed away. We had been caring for her for a while, just recntly helped sell her house before she passed, and now we are making all the funeral arrangements and dividing the estate etc. We are lucky that she left our side of the family a good chunk of change, but it's a lot of work and very emotional. Not trying to bum everyone out. She had a really full life. A great career, lots of traveling, money, hobbies. She didn't miss out on anything that she wanted to accomplish. That's all anyone can hope for in life. Thats just what I've been up to besides the kids and garden.

5. I also finally got the dog into training. Private lessons. So far so good.

image.jpg image.jpg

6. Sorry to hear about ur aunt :( your puppy is beautiful!! Hope things mellow down for ya soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Sorry to hear about your loss... but it sounds like your handling it well. That puppy got big! Hopefully after all this things calm down for you. How's your baby violet doing?

8. Thanks. It's been a hard time lately, but I'm happy with the path I'm on. Overall I'm very blessed.

9. #129 mjmama25, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    He did get big! About 80 lbs last I checked but he has grown more since then and he isn't done yet! I love the big dummy.

10. He's gonna be a great surprise for a ripper by next summer lol

11. Important update.....

My ripper from last year just plead guilty to felony charges! That whole ordeal is finally over, and we won. Im very happy. Big thanks to the DA and local police for being so good to us.

12. Congrats on Gettin that over with! It's got to be so calming to know the cops are actually on your side out there :laughing:

13. That's awesome.

14. #134 mjmama25, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
    Well, out of the germing seeds I let get too dry, the Sugar Black Rose, Green Crack, and 2 autos seem to be doing ok still. I'm going to have to start a couple more seeds in the others place. No biggie though. I wanted to stay small this year. Im not even stressing.

15. #135 OldPork, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
    Sounds like everything is looking up for you Mama, we have a lot of the same strains, must be those Tude freebies.  I have a couple of Flower Bombs going too...I think they are Greenhouse gear, but I guess they've been beat up so often they are Strain Hunters now.  lol
    I always got a kick out of Franco and Arjan's videos with Franco smelling the colas and Arjan snapping his fingers going...so steeeky..it's redeeeeculooos.  Just sold my deceased inlaws house last month so I know it is poignant packing it all up...you see the life of the person in the things they had and the photos they kept.  Very sad indeed.  Good luck to you this year Mama.

I will be going south in a week or so,  I have some babies and seed if you would like them

17. Thats a generous offer Hillbilly. I'm about to the point of scrapping the entire grow and starting fresh. I went out today to find all my starts stripped down to stalk, and a pile of puke in one of the pots. Im pretty sure it was a cat or a raccoon. It was too clean of a job for the dog to have done it.

image.jpg image.jpg

18. Holy hell that's terrible.

I left my babies in the pool uncovered, I dont want cats to poop in there.

19. I'm starting a fresh batch of seeds and probably a new journal
    to go with it. This one has been nothing but bad news. I'm germing

818 Headband x2
    Sour Gummy Bears x2
    Sour Lifesaver x2
    Blueberry x2
    Girl Scout Cookies x2
    Cheese x1

Thanks Richard for the Sour Lifesaver and Sticky for the Blueberry and Sour Gummies. It's times like these that it pays to have a good seed stock on hand! Hopefully a few of my previous starts will be save able as well. The Sugar Black Rose is still in good shape. Anything else that survives the attack will probably get light dep.

20. Goddamn that SBR is a survivor! Made it through the drought AND the savage mauling...she will prove to be a good girl for ya sis, some good stomach calming meds.