Orgasmic Organics w/Mjmama

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by mjmama25, Mar 19, 2014.

1. If you want a fruity sour try sour blueberry from hso...love it personally... I'm going to order more seeds fer sure.

2. Psssst, hey mama...speaking of headband and GDP....I'm smokin sme GDP x headband I grew...definitely a great combo.

3. You lucky ducky! Hope that stinky beast works well! Might need to make a trip down there and try that stuff lol...

4. Yeah you probably got a bad batch. I'm not a big sativa fan usually but both are very respectable strains IMO.

5. Smoke some Sour, OG or another well balanced strain like that. Good for nausea without knocking you out too hard. I'd look up Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome and see if that matches your symptoms.

6. Sounds yummy for sure.
    That sounds like a great combo too. Fruity and skunky combined is as good as weed gets. :)

7. Hey mjmama!
    Happy thanksgiving!
    [​IMG]

hope your day is blessed and safe
    ~ poke

8. Thanks poke! We postponed our feast because half of the family was sick, so we will be celebrating to tomorrow instead. Overall life has been really good. Im tinkering around with some indoor and having fun with that over the winter. Been running some of my non fem seeds that Im always afraid to run outdoors to see if I come up with any good breeding pairs. Ive got a couple Deadhead OG and some of Sticky B's sour Gummies running right now. The Deadhead are about a month old and the Sour Gummies are still seedlings. Then I have some Skunk and Ghost OG seeds that are out of club bud. Who knows, I could find a gem in there. :)

9. Well then enjoy your day today! :smoke:

My thanksgiving was technically the next day too! My power failure in my grow room caused us to scramble to do repairs which delayed thanksgiving to midnight :lol:

Sounds like youve got quite the lineup of genetics! Lookin forward to seein them grown out :)
    And i hope you all feel better soon! :)

10. Whatever happened to Mjmama?? I used to lurk here throughout. I never posted Just watched and learned. I miss seeing the plants. I hope all is well.