Orgasmic Organics w/Mjmama

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by mjmama25, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Thanks Sticky! This harvest is shaping up better than I expected. I still don't think I will beat my yields from the last couple seasons, but we'll see. Thats why I ordered a couple grow lights to supplement over the winter.

2. I actually don't like most sativas! I'm a indica/hybrid guy..

Just remembered I did have GC before, good stufc but I had got a few ozs of small nugs.ended up losing it and haven't came across a GC I like since..

Are you a GDP fan?it seems a good cut like GhG's gdp would be killer in your garden!I remember seeing you post some of the seeds you had bought and you had a bun h of purple/grape strains(could be wrong).

3. Grow lights? You are ever the enterprising young lady.  You had me sitting on pin and needles with your waiting to harvest, glad you whooped the rippers

4. Thanks Pork. You were my cheerleader the entire season. image.jpg I appreciate the faith in me.

Don't expect much out of the indoor grow. Just getting the temps right with the hot lights and cold winter temps will be a huge challenge. This is just a small endeavor. I don't ever foresee having a big grow room. Just a couple fresh plants over the winter and spring would be nice.

5. It'll also be cool to be able to test out strains before I commit to growing them full season outdoors. I could save myself from growing a lot of crap this way. Hopefully it all works out.

6. I like GOOD GDP but the good stuff is hard to find. I used to get it from one source that was killer. Like grapes shot out of a skunks ass. But most GDP Ive gotten since then has been very flat and un-impressive. I'm hoping to try a sample nug of RD and Gold's cut in the future. Mostly I like the skunky pungent, and earth strains. I love Sour D, Headband, OG, and most Kushes.

7. whats goin on with the SBR? got any pics of her?

8. She's in the back of the bigger 818 so she's hard to get a good pic of but I'll try to snap a few after I get the baby down for the night. She smells amazing like fresh cut sweet roses with a hint of grapes. I didn't expect it to really smell like roses.

9. Hope she's earning herself a better spot in the garden next year. The smoke is what's gonna get ya IMO, very calming

10. A couple pics of the sugar black rose. If only I could post the smell.

image.jpg
    image.jpg

11. Heck yeah, I like her a lot so far. Nice buds, good growth, smells purdy. I have one bud that broke under its own weight just today that's drying now so I'll get to sample her in a few days. :)

The definition of donkey dicks.  Big careful with those mama

13. Ooohhh, what lights did you get???

14. Unfortunately I don't have the high ceilings for those gavita lights. I did look into them but I couldn't find them in lower wattage. Bummer. I just ordered a couple cheap 150 watters to get my feet wet. I only have a real small space to grow in anyway. Like 5x2. The 150 watt lights side by side should give me good coverage without too much heat hopefully. And I can always add another light if it's not enough.

15. sweet you will be happy with those I started out using a 70 watt high pressure and Cfls haha so you gotta start somewhere and use what's best for your space.

16. I agree, i started with cfls as well. No better place to start imho. Humbling, challenging and fun! :smoke:

Hey mjmama! :wave:

Seen you around the forum for years! Figured its time i said hello and stopped by your garden!

17. Hey sis, how'd the harvest go? The SBR work out?

18. Harvest went great! I even enjoyed trimming this year. I wasn't expecting to yield as much as I did. The Trainwreck and 818 pulled just as much as my Badass and Cookies last year. I really thought I was in for a much smaller haul. So I'm definitely happy. The good mature soil mix, proactive pest control, and good caging saved me from losing a single branch this year. That helped a lot. I usually have at least some loss to pests and storms, etc. The Sugar Black Rose is a crowd favorite for sure. I pulled a couple gallons off her. The Green Crack is my husbands favorite. And I'm all about the 818 and C99. The Trainwreck is great too. I only had a couple small plants that I probably won't grow again. Overall it was a great year with very little stress over the grow.

What's your favorite smoke this season?

19. Hey! A GC legend. It's funny how we have crossed paths this long and never really met. Thank for stopping by. Im just setting up my indoor now that my outdoor is all dry and put away.

I popped 4 reg Deadhead OG seeds and have them under my T5. Im going to paint the rest of the grow room today to help open up more light to the plants. I mixed some super soil but it won't be ready to transplant into for a couple of weeks. By then the plants should be a few nodes tall at least. Fingers crossed it all goes to plan.

20. #880 rain dancer, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
    A legend? Ive never been called that before :smoke:

Hope i can live up to the hype. I am 9 feet tall you know ;)

Man i love anything with OG in it! Im gonna get me some straight OG beans and breed them to make my own hybrids. And its about damn time we met, ive seen you around for years and years. We used to chat way back in the day if you can remember. Hard for me to remember yesterday lol, but somehow through the haze....

I too am about to paint my grow room. You goin flat white? I am dreading the hell outta it. My gardens full, but the lights are not centered, so plants are gettin shadows and im not happy one bit! Just brewed up a kelp/compost tea.

Doin some sponsored grows so using storebought soil so results can be emulated, but like you, prefer my own homebuilt soil for personal grows. Nothin compares to "just add water"

Lookin forward to seein what you can do! No need to be strangers anymore!

[​IMG]
    Subbed!

~ poke