Orgasmic Organics w/Mjmama

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by mjmama25, Mar 19, 2014.

1. #821 mjmama25, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    Im certainly trying. Been learning a lot from all you fine people. Growing is instinctual, but all the security gear is a little more outside my zone.

2. I'm up late guarding the plants. Damsels in distress that need my protecting. :p

Cookies growing through the fencing. These tops are like 10 feet in the air. She's a leggy bitch. Very top heavy.
    image.jpg

818 is fattening up. She has stayed super dark green and hardly shed a leaf through flowering. I know it's mostly strain dependent, but this is also where I always have my compost heap over the winter. She has all the goodies she needs in this soil, plus all the teas the world. Spoiled plants....
    image.jpg

3. #823 GreenHackTM, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Looking mighty fat and tasty, and I usually don't say that when it comes to "girls" ;) hahaha

4. We don't mind. :)

5. Im not usually big on sativas, but I've had quite the sampling today. My C99, and someone elses Green Crack, Super Lemon Haze, and Sour D. I need something mellow for bed. Edibles should do the trick.

6. Really? I love sativa! It's perfect for playing disc golf, or riding my jet ski! Lol I love it ! But indica high yield and sleep effects are great too haha

7. Most sativas make me clench my jaw, making my teeth soar & head ache. I don't mind the high other than that. I do love me some Sour D though. Its a good balance. Haze is the one thats usually not a good match for me. I have both C99 and Green crack in the garden this year. This C99 is drying now. I just have to make sure to smoke some indica in between. Thats what my condition really needs. Indica and hybrids.

8. Yep, I'll take a good SFV OG strain any day. Smoke some Reserva Privada OG#18 two days ago which almost incapacitated me...but I liked it.

9. Looks like it's supposed to rain again tonight. 50/50 chance. I better tarp up the plants. I don't want them going through two storms in a row. Thats pushing my luck.

10. Everything's still flopped over the cages after the last storm. I don't know it they'll ever stand back up at this point. I would have been fucked without the screens.

11. Of course now the rain moves in for you all haha.
    Cover them bad girls up!

12. Working on tapping up the ladies for the wet season and stopped to take a
    pic of these long ass trainwreck buds.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

13. Wow, love that Trainwreck!! Looking good mama, hope you get through the season with a heavy harvest!!

14. Thanks! The Trainwreck and 818 should account for the bulk of my harvest. The rest are little 1 lb plants.

15. Bring it on home mama!

16. Ive chopped a couple smaller plants now but most of them still need a few more days, some a couple more weeks.

Girl Scout Cookies fat as hell

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

17. Lord!! Those fat girls are turning me on!

18. I love my cookies!  You'll love yours too...just a few more days girl hang in there and guard those babies