Orgasmic Organics w/Mjmama

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by mjmama25, Mar 19, 2014.

1. If these seeds don't come through I will definitely start getting the insurance or buying from local breeders. I used to love running clones, but my favorite shops have closed down and I'm not driving to SF. The city and I don't get along...

2. I hate going into the Bay Area. If u need clones ket me know and I'll do what I can. I have a bunch I transplanted a few days ago. Need to start getting rid of those I don't need. They went into flower and I was waiting for them to being vegging. They look good do far, just let me know. Check my journal for stains. I cloned all my outdoor girls.

3. Thanks. I won't be needing anything until next season. I don't plan on any indoor this winter. I should tap
    into the NorCal crew more for clones though.

4. Just ket me know before next season and I'll give the list of what I have.

5. Sounds good. :)

I just sprayed the garden down with BT. I'm not letting budworms eat a drop of my hard earned buds. No mite problems as of now so I think it's probably time to lay off the Azamax. I think this season might turn out half decent. ;)

6. grab the Kandy Kush from CE that stuff is awesome. Love growing and smoking it.

7. Gonna need cuts of that strain myself again sometime soon. Want to do a indoor rip with it.

8. Knew you would love that cut

9. Everyone who has smoked it so far has liked it the best of the three light dep strains we did.

10. Mmmm. I was supposed to have Cotten Candy coming in my seed order that still hasn't shown up. Thats one of my old faves from the clubs. Like earthy grape medicine.

11. Hey guys, sorry for the lack of pics and updates. The Sour Kush is now a 10x10 beast. Rake for size reference. I have to stand up a little hill to get pics.

image.jpg
    image.jpg

12. Looking good lady. And to think you got a late start. You would never know it.

13. Thanks KI. This strain makes my job easy. Two years in a row and I have nothing bad to say about the Sour Kush.

14. My blueberry extract came for making blueberry canna drops. Now I'm just waiting on the glycerin. Should be yummy. Meantime I'm using the blueberry extract to make other stuff like homemade deodorant with just coconut oil and baking soda. The stuff works better than store bought and you can add and smell you like. Pretty cool and won't cause cancer
    like the store bought stuff. Now do I get my hippy badge?

15. Holy shit Mama, that is one huge SK plant.  It makes the rake look like a kiddie toy!  You can already see the structure of the plant preparing itself to support major donkey dicks.  I harvested a little Reserva Privada Sour Kush the other day...there an aroma to the it that's unmistakeably "sour".  And you thought the season was lost?  Man you came back with a vengeance

16. That blows my mind that you are harvesting already. My plants are just getting started. Only one is anywhere close to harvest but she still needs some time too.

17. Looking good mama, that SK is a monster!! Can't imagine harvesting that thing in a couple months!! Lol... I use to grow them big outdoors, but the choppers might see that one from above!! Hahahaaaaa

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

18. Wow Mamma! A late start? I just don't believe you.... :hide: :laughing:
    That Sour Kush is a monster!!! :yay: 
    Just figured I'd stop in and see how things were, and I'm really glad I did! Subbed. I'll be sticking around for this one!
    Haven't really been on the forums for like a year or so, how are things widja?

19. This strain produced some monster colas last season. I'm pretty sure the popo can see it just driving by, no choppers needed. Luckily it's all legal so I don't have to hide from the police. It's the rippers that worry me.