Orgasmic Organics w/Mjmama

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by mjmama25, Mar 19, 2014.

1. That he is. We just went to the store for hot peppers and a spray bottle. Im going to spray down all my grow stuff and a few other things to teach him a lesson. I'm tempted to spray Ringo too, so Diesel will leave him alone. He's always biting Ringo on the neck trying to heard him around.

2. Tri-Tronics for when you just get tired of saying NO haha

3. I went and got everything I needed to start my veggie garden today. Lots of tomato plants, cucumber, zucchini, peppers...all kinds. I love this time of year.

There isn't too much to say yet about the MJ plants yet. The seedlings are off to a good start and the soil is still cooking. So far I've started my Stacked Kush, Sour Kush, and 818 Headband. The Flowerbomb Kush, Blue OG, and Sugar Black Rose are still to come. I also have C99 and Green Crack seeds from g13 burning a whole in my pocket.

4. It will be nice to see Flowerbomb grown next to green crack.

5. I popped c99 and green crack I couldn't resist ....were on the same wavelength lol

6. I really hope they stack up with the clone only Green Crack and old school C99 I've grown before. They were two killer strains. Because of space limitations I've got to choose between C99 and Green Crack or the Sugar Black Rose and Flowerbomb Kush. C99 and Green Crack sure would be a blast from the past.

7. Got a couple cuts of green crack were gonna mother out. ;) always a good strainto have one of my top faves.

8. Here they are a few days ago my buddy picked them up.
    [​IMG]

9. Looks like the real deal. They are such bright green healthy plants. I love green crack. The ones I grew were probably the toughest strain I've ever grown against the mites. Not even the tiniest drop of damage to a single leaf till the day of harvest. The budworms liked the GC, but I know how to deal with budworms now. BT is a lifesaver.

10. Weirdest thing. One of the seeds I germinated. The Tangilope. It's been weird from the beginning. First it cracked like you would crack an egg across the middle instead of opening clamshell like every other seed I've ever popped. Then instead of coming out root first, the head came out first and it's white. Check it out.

image.jpg

11. thats weird haha i got a seedling thats just got one leaf for the cotelydon lol.

12. Bogglegum seedling looks like a tulip or something hahaha never seen it before IMG_20140325_113104.jpg IMG_20140325_113113.jpg

13. Almost heart shaped if you look at it side ways pretty cool we will see what it does.

14. #54 Kroptonik, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    Pfft, hid this from me eh?!?!?! ;)

15. Thats a funky little mutant you have there. I gues if you pop enough seeds you will see all kinds of things. I'm curious if my plant will gain color as it matures, or it if will keel over and die.

16. My sugar black rose was a dud :(
    After not breaking soil surface.... I started poking around and the seed was slightly cracked with a mushy rotted little stump and middle .... hope yours treats you better ;)

17. Mamma how did this journal slip by me, I was sitting there this morning thinking where the heck did mamma go, she must not like me anymore :-( you never visit my threads anymore and we are across the canyon from each other. And then I saw this journal and figured it out haha glad to see your not letting the rippers or the baby slow ya down. Good luck to ya. If ya want any of my cuts let me know, I still have the thin mints you had last season a a few others.

18. That's seed is crazy. Shows how even Mother Nature doesn't always work as planned.

19. Oh don't think that! I've just been busy and self absorbed. Sorry. I think I'm pretty set on seeds for the season. Luckily I still have a few gallon jars of the Cookies left from last season. I even gave a jar of it for a very grateful friend.

20. That sucks. I won't be popping the rest of my seeds until closer to 4:20 if I can resist. So we will see how mine does then.